EA Forums - Banner

Would anyone like some frogs?

I've been saving all of my frogs for the last act - and will be dropping them in neighbours towns roughly four hours before the new act starts. I've just had a clear out and have about 20 free spots if anyone needs a frog boost to finish act 2 you can add me if you like - game name the same as user name.

Replies

• Best post this in finding friends section or the add me thread at the top of this section
  • I'm doing the same thing but I ran out of active neighbors and only used about 300 frogs
    When in Doubt, Release The Hounds.
  • I'm always up for a free amphibian if you're offering @joanne1477...
  • Dropping off another load now, hundreds to get rid of - add me Doughal (if you havent already and i'll include you
  • This is really an “add me” thread thing... that being said feel free to add me, so many neighbors have quit as of late.
  • I can't find any towns to drop in that aren't zero!!!
    I also have a full list 100 so no don't add me :p
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • This is really an “add me” thread thing... that being said feel free to add me, so many neighbors have quit as of late.
    It’s not an “add me” thread, it’s an EA complaint thread. I can’t find any towns to drop mine in either....dang EA! ;) So please don’t add me! ...unless you want to... :)
    It’s not an “add me” thread, it’s an EA complaint thread. I can’t find any towns to drop mine in either....dang EA! ;) So please don’t add me! ...unless you want to... :)

I would add you but you are already a neighbor... that being said I can still use neighbors that need frogs.
    <--- swimming in frogs.

• Hi @joanne1477. Missed your reply. Sorry. Have you re-homed all your Frogs now?
  • Doughal
    207 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    This is really an “add me” thread thing... that being said feel free to add me, so many neighbors have quit as of late.

I would add you but you are already a neighbor... that being said I can still use neighbors that need frogs.
    <--- swimming in frogs.

Send 'em my way @ghallmark814 ! :smiley:

<--- swimming in frogs.

Bring on the toads!! I’m ready!
  • hi Doughal - the bulk have been rehomed, just dropped 10 off in your town though
  • 1pillform
    2021 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    lol I don't even know if anyone has even put any in my town because they are too small and are impossible to see. I could have the full '10' of them and still can't find them for all I know. So good luck adding them.
    ~Always be Designing~
    Don't increase the Item Limit? Then I don't play. Period.
  • Just sent you 5 @1pillform ...that’s all you had room for. ;)
  • Just sent you 5 @1pillform ...that’s all you had room for. ;)
    Thanks lol
    ~Always be Designing~
  • brogames111
    739 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    1pillform wrote: »
    Just sent you 5 @1pillform ...that’s all you had room for. ;)
    Thanks lol
    Sure wish friends could in-game IM. :)
    Post edited by brogames111 on
  • 1pillform wrote: »
    Just sent you 5 @1pillform ...that’s all you had room for. ;)
    Thanks lol
    Sure wish friends could in-game IM. :)
    Oh man I know right.....I would probably talk to u for hours about designing. Honestly X]
    ~Always be Designing~