EA Forums - Banner

Do not ever tap squidport entrance with floating tile when visiting friends!!

Replies

• SeungyeonAngel
    293 posts
    edited June 2013
    OOPS!!! ive been doing that quite a lot when i visit neighbors. good thing i saw this now or ill still be doing it.
  • graywolfii
    550 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Bumpity.
  • verov143
    689 posts
    edited June 2013
    OOPS!!! ive been doing that quite a lot when i visit neighbors. good thing i saw this now or ill still be doing it.

Which is why I bump :-)
  • david328ci
    86 posts
    edited June 2013
    Can EA please fix this now??? Use of that donut money and fix bugs like this and the Itchy and Scratchy store bug.
  • orye74
    16 posts
    edited June 2013
    It happened twice to me, so I deleted all my friends.
  • verov143
    689 posts
    edited June 2013
    orye74 wrote:
    It happened twice to me, so I deleted all my friends.

A bit drastic, but I'm not gonna say I didn't consider it :p
  • Pchorsedoc
    323 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    david328ci wrote:
    Can EA please fix this now??? Use of that donut money and fix bugs like this and the Itchy and Scratchy store bug.

+1!
  • StonecutterJeff
    41 posts
    edited June 2013
    Bump my friends list keeps getting smaller each day. So sad. Stop the genocide of other people's boardwalk tiles
  • julesg007
    374 posts
    edited June 2013
    Bump to keep it at the top but not all players use the forum unfortunately.

Seen the Captains boat has been visited by my friends so it worrys me that I might start to lose boardwalk tiles in the future.

Drastic I know but a mass deletion of my friends seems likely unless EA address this issue immediately.

So come on EA lurkers or moderators report this issue back to the programmers and get a fix PDQ.
  • corkiejp518
    81 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Bumped

But I think the message is getting out there, I have seen a few tiles in my friends when visiting!

Still time my build time so that I am around to collect them!

I will be starting the build of my 11th tile soon!
  • K1ekeboe
    54 posts
    edited June 2013
    Hope for everyone EA will release a fix asap
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited June 2013
    Bump- tiles must not be lost
  • blackgryphon9999
    689 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    david328ci wrote:

The Itchy and Scratchy store bug is certainly annoying, but there's an easy workaround and it does no harm. (That's not an excuse for leaving it, but if we were doing bug triage, it would be in the "can wait" group.) However, the tile stealing bug is a critical injury and needs to be fixed ASAP!
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    julesg007 wrote:
    Bump to keep it at the top but not all players use the forum unfortunately.

Seen the Captains boat has been visited by my friends so it worrys me that I might start to lose boardwalk tiles in the future.

Drastic I know but a mass deletion of my friends seems likely unless EA address this issue immediately.

So come on EA lurkers or moderators report this issue back to the programmers and get a fix PDQ.

It has been reported, there is a thread on the help.ea.com site with many people responding on it. So they are aware of this issue. It will be fixed, the same way the Whacking Day snake loss issue was fixed.

I have noticed handshakes on my Squidport buildings and the boathouse and wanted to shake my fist at the screen while screaming "Don't get so close to my tiles!!!" LOL but I've got my 24 hour builds timed to when I will be home and can collect them. So I'm not all that worried anymore.
  • FluidEmotion
    605 posts New member
    edited June 2013
    david328ci wrote:

The Itchy and Scratchy store bug is certainly annoying, but there's an easy workaround and it does no harm. (That's not an excuse for leaving it, but if we were doing bug triage, it would be in the "can wait" group.) However, the tile stealing bug is a critical injury and needs to be fixed ASAP!

Please don't use the word "stealing" in this regard. The tile is lost, has disappeared, been disintegrated, but NOT stolen. No one gets a benefit. I will continue to stress that "steal" is misleading, and might actually get a few people to try it out. There is NO benefit whatsoever if you tap a neighbours tile. You don't steal it, and he/she don't get it.

People just have to stop tapping the tile alltogether, and others have to try and stop using the "steal" word.

@Lissarv: I'm glad the thread in the EA help section has become quite large. The more people responding there, the faster I guess EA wants to fix this...
  • anotherboil
    25 posts
    edited June 2013
    Bump my friends list keeps getting smaller each day. So sad. Stop the genocide of other people's boardwalk tiles

Boardwalk tile genocide? LOL!
  • sharon973
    48 posts
    edited June 2013
    Thanks for the info!
  • mdawny
    325 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Felt like bumping. :)
  • __zainh17__123
    337 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    i don't feel like bumping, but it bumped
  • fuzznugget77
    1037 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I am now down to 11 friends and to be honest i'm quite happy to keep it like that untill an update comes where we need more. I haven't lost a single tile tile 'the elimination' 8)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.