EA Forums - Banner

Which characters you keep in storage & why?

Prev134

Just curious. Who do you keep in your storage and why?

Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too

Replies

• - Cecil Terwiliger (I don't want any of the Road to Riches items)

- Akira (I don't like how he keeps wanting to be the first tapped; and he's way out of the way from the main hub. False sense of entitlement...)
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Nobody locked away as there all free to live in my town. :)
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking :)
  • None. I have no reason to store characters.
  • Fatov, his voice creeps me out. :#
  • aidx1054
    1554 posts Member
    All of my NPCs except Big Claw and the Twonicorn

• The springy thing with a face.
  • jaythecanadian
    609 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    There are a few I might store or sell (the ones purchased by cash not donuts).

I had put Cecil in my storage before and then taken him out for awhile for his reg jobs but I think I'll put him back in the storage someday. I don't want any of those Road to Riches items either.

I'm going to put King Winter back in the storage soon, I don't like some of the reg tasks he has.

Thinking of putting Manacek in the storage....wish I had not purchased him during the promotional. Didn't want him originally but ended up taking him.

Thinking of selling Princess Penelope/Krusty Wheel) as her 1 hr reg job with cash is gone, replaced by the KL 1 hr task she has. Although, I know she's part of that produce job for the SHOP in Heights.

Might store Paris Texan/Billionaire Haven.....I had noticed that in some of my friends' towns that they don't have her and the billionaire haven out anywhere that were already way past the 100 level mark.

I had thought about selling Gina/prison bus & the Danger Pool/Lance but I'll still keep them out for now. Never really cared much for those two characters.

Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • If they earn money they stay out of storage.
  • johncolombo
    11056 posts Senior Moderator
    my storage is character free.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I have a few only because their obligatory "building" has no place in my town and can't be hidden away (robo burns, space coyote) but other than that I can't think of a reason to put a character in storage. I like as much activity in my town as possible and even the characters I don't care for I just send on a "disappear" activity.
  • None of mine are stored.
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    I don’t have any character permanently stored, but on occasion, like when I’m trying to decorate an area, and there’s a character that is just standing right there, he or she gets time in storage till I’m through.
  • Rich0913 wrote: »
    I don’t have any character permanently stored, but on occasion, like when I’m trying to decorate an area, and there’s a character that is just standing right there, he or she gets time in storage till I’m through.

Ha ha! Giving them a timeout! :D
  • Rich0913 wrote: »

I did that one time....with Sherri and Terri. I was moving a building to a better spot, the spot I wanted to put it there....the girls were standing right there so I had to store them for a few seconds and brought them back out after lol
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited August 2018
    ice bishop of beverly hills only in my main town because i don’t like the refrigeratorium
    FCC86_E43_DB47_414_E_AD65_C845_D470856_A.png

but thinking of starting a dump or scrapyard, the bishop might reappear
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • johncolombo
    11056 posts Senior Moderator
    don't kill the messenger but I used to use KL as a storage facility for Homer and Lisa specifically but also other key players so if I needed to task them I knew where they were. So I miss KL for that reason.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • Any and all NPC’s, except for Big claw, yuppie leprechaun, and the goose. No playable characters.
  • ice bishop of beverly hills only in my main town because i don’t like the refrigeratorium
    FCC86_E43_DB47_414_E_AD65_C845_D470856_A.png

but thinking of starting a dump or scrapyard, the bishop might reappear

Pretty much the reason why I didn't want to purchase him. Not just the refrigeratorium that I disliked but also the hairstyle and that he was only in a commercial for a few seconds that the Simpsons saw on TV.
  • don't kill the messenger but I used to use KL as a storage facility for Homer and Lisa specifically but also other key players so if I needed to task them I knew where they were. So I miss KL for that reason.
    didn’t do that but used KL as I&S sign warehouse but now in storage

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Lots. Fatov. The Mechahawk thing and the football player robot garbage. I also keep seasonal ones in storage until appropriate.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.