EA Forums - Banner

Where's my estuary?

I'm in the same boat. IMO it's really disappointing and just looks odd. Why can't we pave over or just place water on the beach? At least we can place bushes and sun loungers I guess.

Really hope EA remedy this soon!!!

Replies

• paul4ro
    50 posts
    edited June 2013
    +1

This really should be filed as a BUG with EA that an estuary does not exist. I designed a large river system expecting it to naturally be able to flow out to sea. It now looks really stupid.

Same thing with not being able to connect your waterfall properly to your river system (though I sort of hacked it with a bridge so that it looks connected).
  • paul4ro
    50 posts
    edited June 2013
    I also thought we were also going to get a choice whether we wanted a beach or cliffs. I wanted to keep cliffs in some places too!
  • ICE_GRYLLZ
    63 posts
    edited June 2013
    paul4ro wrote:
    +1

This really should be filed as a BUG with EA that an estuary does not exist. I designed a large river system expecting it to naturally be able to flow out to sea. It now looks really stupid.

Same thing with not being able to connect your waterfall properly to your river system (though I sort of hacked it with a bridge so that it looks connected).
    Yeh i just spent a month and a bit redesigning my whole town put in this big river system and now this! I was hoping that you would be able to put house boats up stream so to speak, so i could have a little house boat district. that was obviously way to ambitious for EA.

On a side note, have you seen the waterfall 'hacked' with the lemon tree? It looks pretty good.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.