EA Forums - Banner

Booted out.

LilJonny64
74 posts Member
edited September 2018
I keep getting booted out of my game after 2 seconds logged in. I have cleared space on my device, Rebooted my device, Checked for updates, I'm all up to date. Rebooted my Internet. It wont stay on. Its only happening with the Simpson's tapped out app. No other apps. Not to mention I purchased the tower of babel with donuts and its missing.

Replies

• I don't know about the Tower of Babel, but I've been getting booted myself, but, I least last anywhere from 5 minutes to a half hour or more. When I start getting the boot, I delete all temporary files (Cache) and Google search, then I disconnect the WiFi, and turn off my device, then I unplug the Internet Modem and the WiFi, leave it off for about 10 minutes, then reconnect everything, and turn my device back on. Seems to help. I have a 2nd generation iPad. It wouldn't really help to delete then re-install the game, unless you have a multitude of characters on the same job, that won't release, or store whatever building they're in. If all else fails you can try one more thing. Drink some whiskey, smoke a joint, hit yourself over your head with a hammer, or just pull your hair out and start praying a lot.