EA Forums - Banner

Is Squidport permanent, or limited time only?

None of it says limited, so I am not sure why people think it's going away.

Replies

• Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited June 2013
    I'm sure squidport will be a permanent thing, there is nothing to suggest that it is a limited time event.
  • kelekod
    415 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    firesoul19 wrote:
    I was just wondering with the splash screen and all... do we only have a limited time (like until they put the regular splash screen back...whenever?? like Whacking day?)

Icon, entry screen... usually it's per event that they really change it.

I was wondering the same thing. With the length it takes for some tiles it doesn't seem like it's limited. But I guess the screens will be limited until their next event.
    I'm GamerGD3. Lost all 3000+posts for my (now) former name.
  • firesoul19
    452 posts
    edited June 2013

I know it doesn't actually say it, but I've only been playing since *. Patrick's day and it just seems like most special stuff (outside of regular buildings/houses, etc) sounds like it's only for a month or something. Whacking Day obviously, but then I've read about the Halloween, Christmas, and Val Day events. So I didn't know what to expect exactly.
    So they will ALWAYS specifically say 'Limited Time'? Good to know. Thanks!
  • bussab0s
    28 posts
    edited June 2013
    must be permanent, because without speeding things up it will literally take a year to finish even if you play every day. lol
  • astraljoe110
    50 posts
    edited June 2013
    I hope it’s temporary. It diverts too much task and $ from normal game play.
  • tfaehner
    59 posts
    edited June 2013
    I like that it's a permanent feature. There's no rush to it unless you want there to be. I honestly got burnt out from the game during WD and was checking in maybe once or twice. Now that we have the squidport I have something to do again that I can do as leisurely as I want and am not 'forced' into buying donuts unless I really want to.

Only things I would change, letting the lake/river feature extend to the ocean, secondary entrances to the squidport, beach tasks and skins.
  • PhenomTT
    478 posts
    edited June 2013
    I hope it’s temporary. It diverts too much task and $ from normal game play.

I believe it adds to the normal game play, there's plenty of senior players who sit waiting for the next update to give them new stuff to do. I think squidportt was intended to offer them a bit more than the typical weeks worth of game play before running out of stuff to do.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.