EA Forums - Banner

Every Neighborino below 72,000 just got toaded.

smohqy
2103 posts Member
I had over 400 of the hoppy critters and went through my entire list and dropped as many as I could in any SF shy of the final prize. Some towns were already full, but most that needed it got the full 10. I now have 135 left. I'll spread those out tomorrow.

I finished days ago, so no need to return toads. Save them for those in need. Every little bit helps. Good luck getting across that finish line!

Replies

• I have over 1200 toads. What am I to do with them? What are they good for other than sometimes you need to place only 3 in your other Springfield
  • If you have neighbors other than Other Springfield, when you visit them, in the top right corner is a counter that will tell you how many toads you can drop in their town. Each town can only have 10 at a time. Tap the icon to drop the toads in their town.
    When they clear their town, they get event currency. You get event currency for dropping the toads in other towns whether they find the toads or not. You get more rewards if they do find them.
  • frosted1414
    2441 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    I have over 1200 toads. What am I to do with them? What are they good for other than sometimes you need to place only 3 in your other Springfield

If you send them all, you will get 4800 DNA and 2400 Grants
    @hatchet669 must have sent 426 in this example
    hatchet669 wrote: »
    tLUJJ6J.jpg

When in Doubt, Release The Hounds.
  • Good to know! Thank you