EA Forums - Banner

Viggle for DONUTS

I assume people are playing Tapped Out on their phone or tablet....
Download the Viggle app where you check into TV shows for point then use said points on gift cards, etc.

I started in Febuary and have gotten 3 - $25 Best Buy gift cards and 1 - $10 ITunes gift card.
Since then the ITunes gift cards have been removed from the prizes but Best Buy has those same ITunes gift cards so work towards getting those. Also For max points per day just check out @ViggleTips on Twitter or Tumblr for what to check into and when for getting the most points. Also doesnt matter if you watch a lot of TV or not you just have to check in then turn the TV off or to another channel.

Wow, thats alot for sitting on your **** watching tv. I downloaded the app months ago but never checked it out, I will have to now.

Replies

• A_KidAndHisCape
    301 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Like I said you don't have to watch the shows just check into them, so the sitting on your **** is up to the person.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Only viggle app I see is called epic vig and is $1.99 is this the correct app? And how does viggle actually work?
  • A_KidAndHisCape
    301 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Google it and download the app off their website.

You click the app, it listens to your tv and you get points to use on rewards.
    During prime time hours some shows offer bonus points which you have to stay checked into for at least 10 minutes before checking into another show. During Football and Basketball games they have a game called MyGuy where you can pick a player and change'em up as needed for points, winner get 1000 points.
  • DurtyDave10
    63 posts
    edited June 2013
    Download the Viggle app where you check into TV shows for point then use said points on gift cards, etc.

I started in Febuary and have gotten 3 - $25 Best Buy gift cards and 1 - $10 ITunes gift card.
    Since then the ITunes gift cards have been removed from the prizes but Best Buy has those same ITunes gift cards so work towards getting those. Also For max points per day just check out @ViggleTips on Twitter or Tumblr for what to check into and when for getting the most points. Also doesnt matter if you watch a lot of TV or not you just have to check in then turn the TV off or to another channel.

Wow! You must watch alot of TV. 3 $25 Best Buy gift cards - what does that equal: 80,000 + viggle points? Something like that? I've been on viggle since February too but I only have 18,000 points, good enough for a $10 gift card.
  • SamCarterX206
    898 posts
    edited June 2013
    I actually read the topic titles as "WIGGLE for donuts"... :roll:
  • martiansupia
    385 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    My ex-GF did that for donuts--she got fat.
  • A_KidAndHisCape
    301 posts Member
    edited June 2013

Wow! You must watch alot of TV. 3 $25 Best Buy gift cards - what does that equal: 80,000 + viggle points? Something like that? I've been on viggle since February too but I only have 18,000 points, good enough for a $10 gift card.

Like i've said you DON'T have to watch the shows you just have tl check into them......

I've won lots of the MyGuy football and basketball games and i also check into the shows that give bonus points during prime time. If you only have 18,000 you're not using the app right since you don't need to watch the shows just check into them. it's not even like you need to be I front of a TV to check in, If viggle app fails to pick up a show after 3 tries you manually enter the shows name. You can be at work and earn points just like earning money in Tapped Out only real money ie Best Buy gift cards.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.