EA Forums - Banner

Disenchantment should get its own Tapped Out

I've been watching Disenchantment on Netflix, and I really think it deserves its own Tapped Out-style game for phones. There's already a lot of colourful characters, such as King Zøg, Sven the Viking, Odval etc...

The series might not be as expansive as The Simpsons yet, but there's still plenty of material.

Replies

• I've been watching Disenchantment on Netflix, and I really think it deserves its own Tapped Out-style game for phones. There's already a lot of colourful characters, such as King Zøg, Sven the Viking, Odval etc...

The series might not be as expansive as The Simpsons yet, but there's still plenty of material.

Who would buy it? I doubt the show has been on long enough to have built up much of a fan base.

• I've been watching Disenchantment on Netflix, and I really think it deserves its own Tapped Out-style game for phones. There's already a lot of colourful characters, such as King Zøg, Sven the Viking, Odval etc...

Who would buy it?

Well if it's like Tapped Out it would be freemium.

Who would buy it?

Let me rephrase. Who would download it?

Who would buy it?

Viewers of Disenchantment would.

Who would buy it?

Viewers of Disenchantment would.

Go to my first message.

• There were around 508 Simpson episodes when TSTO was released. There was 140 Futurama episodes when that Tapped was released.......

....right now there are only 10 Disenchanted episodes.

As I shared in my review of the series HERE, I like the series, but wouldn't expect a Tapped game consideration until at least 4 seasons with the promise of it going strong for several more after that.
  • There were around 508 Simpson episodes when TSTO was released. There was 140 Futurama episodes when that Tapped was released.......

As I shared in my review of the series HERE, I like the series, but wouldn't expect a Tapped game consideration until at least 4 seasons with the promise of it going strong for several more after that.

It's not the number of episodes that matters, it's the quality.

I wish there were a way we could wager donuts on whether or not a game based on this show appears in, say, one year.

• I was thinking that the show was made just for a game such as tapped out. So many vibrant characters that are a wantful purchase. I'm on episode 4 currently. Planning to watch the rest in another day or so. I know this will be a game... Just a matter of when. I love this shows enchanted style!
  • simpsonare wrote: »
    I was thinking that the show was made just for a game such as tapped out. So many vibrant characters that are a wantful purchase. I'm on episode 4 currently. Planning to watch the rest in another day or so. I know this will be a game... Just a matter of when. I love this shows enchanted style!

It has a wonderful theme tune too. Gets me excited before the show even starts.

I wish there were a way we could wager donuts on whether or not a game based on this show appears in, say, one year.

Sure you can......very easy Donuts to iTunes Gift Card ratio. :p