EA Forums - Banner

What Changed With the Super Powers Update? (Update: 9/12)

LPNintendoITA
11382 posts Member
edited September 2018
September 12th Update (4.34.6, Super Powers)
  • The app icon, the splash screen, the friend visit's icon and the background music were changed back to normal.
  • The town center was set back to normal.
  • The decorations limit was increased to 11,800.
  • Actions that took the game to Cecil Terwilliger and Private Island will now check and take the game to inventory too.
  • Bart's Treehouse now only requires Level 9.
  • Señor Ding Dong's Doorbell Fiesta was added to the Characters inventory group.
  • During The Krustyest Place on Earth Pt. 3, Krustyland Entrance is now raccomanded in the store.
  • Springfield Zoo Entrance is now storable.
  • Park Visitors character group was moved after Moe's Ark.
Post edited by LPNintendoITA on

Replies

• Confirm Donut Spend option seems to have broken
  • No increase to the item limit either.

It seems to be working fine in my game.
  • You should check your donut confirm is on after every store update.

Definitely not working in my secondary town. I bought the Iron Lung bundle, and it never asked me if I wanted to. I went to check it, and it was still on, so something's screwed up.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • wiedmannaj wrote: »
    Confirm Donut Spend option seems to have broken

Definitely not working in my secondary town. I bought the Iron Lung bundle, and it never asked me if I wanted to. I went to check it, and it was still on, so something's screwed up.

Odd. All I can say in response is that it worked as expected when I recharged the Collider.

• I wonder when we’ll get Alice Glick now considering we got a skin of hers before her actual character. Odd
  • No increase to the item limit either.

I don't think that ever happens during mini-events.
  • I wonder when we’ll get Alice Glick now considering we got a skin of hers before her actual character. Odd

There's no guarantee we will. For 150 donuts, the offer should have been Alice Glick plus her Hot Flash costume. 150D for a stand-alone character that should be a skin for another character is not something I can bring myself to buy.

There's no guarantee we will. For 150 donuts, the offer should have been Alice Glick plus her Hot Flash costume. 150D for a stand-alone character that should be a skin for another character is not something I can bring myself to buy.

Plus Alice Glick’s House

Plus Alice Glick’s House

Yeah, if we ever got her house I'd put some of those spooky brambles, bramble hedges, and shrubs in her backyard to create an overgrown look.
  • wiedmannaj wrote: »

Same thing happened to me, luckily i didn't had Hans Moleman so it was a good deal :)
    Speeding up jobs requires confirmation, but i'm afraid to try in the store on something that i don't want.
  • cvax7 wrote: »
    wiedmannaj wrote: »

Same thing happened to me, luckily i didn't had Hans Moleman so it was a good deal :)
    Speeding up jobs requires confirmation, but i'm afraid to try in the store on something that i don't want.

Yeah, I didn't have him before also in that town, was sort of waiting for a rebate. Not exactly a rebate, but good enough for me. I wonder if it's a iron lung problem, rather than a donut confirmation problem.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • The game can fully afford to be more generous than it is being. A lot of the new characters have really short quest chains.
  • matthewtracy
    333 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    So how is Mrs. Gluck not a character? Has anyone bought her?

Edit to add: has anyone considered that she's the free kick-off character for THoH2018?
  • She's technically dead so...maybe
  • TheJuiceLoosener
    2353 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    She's technically dead so...maybe

So are Bleeding Gums Murphy and Frank Grimes. So, death shouldn't be a barrier. I think it's just bad judgement to make a character out of Hot Flash when it should be a skin for Alice Glick.
  • Also, can't store anything associated with the event.

I don't want the Ooze Pool and the Star-Lite Drive-In in my town, but they're not able to be stored. :s
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.

I don't want the Ooze Pool and the Star-Lite Drive-In in my town, but they're not able to be stored. :s

I like the ooze pit. I wish I could buy more.

Once the event is over you can store all related content. I believe