EA Forums - Banner

Maximum item count is now 11,800

KSFt1iS.jpg

Replies

• That's unusual to raise it during a mini event!? :/

Thanks Sean :)
    www.tapped-out.co.uk
  • Great! It wasn't when I tried after the update had downloaded but before the content went live.
  • Why is it always 100 each time.
    Nuking is always the answer
  • Because EA are stingy
  • Excluding the Itchy and Scratchy Land update, which gave quite a noticeable shove to the item limit, every update is with an increase of 100.

I feel, sometimes something is better than nothing; but I feel like the item limit can be increased by 500 during major events, and 100 during mini-events.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Why is it always 100 each time.
    Excluding the Itchy and Scratchy Land update, which gave quite a noticeable shove to the item limit, every update is with an increase of 100.

I feel, sometimes something is better than nothing; but I feel like the item limit can be increased by 500 during major events, and 100 during mini-events.
    It isn’t always 100 each time, some events have had more than 100.
    nld5EAvl.jpg
    168sean168 wrote: »
    Thanks Sean, I’ll add it to the tips thread. :)
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Yay! I love lots of walls and hedges. My item limit downfall. This is great news.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • I really wish they would add a building that I can tap on to see where my count is at. I have no clue..

• Chris60119 wrote: »
    I really wish they would add a building that I can tap on to see where my count is at. I have no clue..

Now that's a great idea. They should implement to appear on a corner, small, when using the map editor.
  • Remember that the item count also has an effect on any lag in your device. Too many items will slow down your device regardless.

I like fences myself.