EA Forums - Banner

Planet Hype is built but where are the tasks?

You don't get any.

Replies

• chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited June 2013
    No characters have tasks there... Yet. Like Pimento Grove and El Chemistri. Maybe when Wolfcastle comes he will have a task there.
  • Vs1976
    874 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    That is ridiculous amount of donuts for no task. I want this building but its bit worth 150 donuts. :evil:
  • P003htb
    947 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Don't even have the building, don't even have nine doughnuts (I spent them all)
  • silentmovieman
    103 posts
    edited June 2013
    Speaking of tasks based around squidport the whole quest line doesn't appear to be very long, especially compared to the Agnes Skinner one that came before it. Guess that's cause of the length of time for tiles.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited June 2013
    Speaking of tasks based around squidport the whole quest line doesn't appear to be very long, especially compared to the Agnes Skinner one that came before it. Guess that's cause of the length of time for tiles.

I thought it looked pretty long. Not as much as the Skinner quest with him crashing everywhere, but close from the couple of quest guides I saw. The one on here had 16 parts I believe? Plus it was missing a bunch, like the premium ones, and some basic ones (Burns and Smithers ride Ferris wheel, burns shop at Turban Outfitters, Apu shop at Turban Outfitters, Bart and Milhouse shop malaria zone, dr. Nick perform surgery on Bart at malaria zone). If you add in the quests that involve premium characters/building, I think it's one of the longest we've had in awhile.
  • emmcee1
    8388 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    P003htb wrote:

So your like this? :D
  • theanimaldav
    723 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    P003htb wrote:

So your like this? :D

I ate the whole boatload! :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!