EA Forums - Banner

Money ??

Prev13
It seems once you get to a certain level (possibly different for everyone) all the money you collect is basically useless. Anything good you may want cost donuts. $100,000,000 AND NOTHING GOOD TO SPEND IT ON ?????? SO WHAT GOOD IS IT ? LOL

Replies

• You spend $$$ on donuts then buy anything good.
  • Dount farming aka KEM farming, turn all that money into donuts so you don't need to spend real money on them.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • with 100 mil go straight to RTT instead of KEm.
  • hatchet669 wrote: »
    with 100 mil go straight to RTT instead of KEm.

But if you want more donuts then go for KEM. :)
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • Ok, What is KEM, and how do I do it ? Also what is RTT ?
  • I would love to buy donuts with game $$ lol

Level up and buy donut boxes :)

Farming donuts isn't exactly buying donuts, but I suppose it's close :wink:
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    hatchet669 wrote: »

Agreed!!
    Last time I did Bloodmobiles & got 800-odd donuts for my approx. $70m.
    This time using KEMs I got 1,900-odd for my $120m. Takes longer (did it over 3 days instead of 24hrs), but much better return.
  • Linkwick wrote: »
    Castiel19x wrote: »

Agreed!!
    This time using KEMs I got 1,900-odd for my $120m. Takes longer (did it over 3 days instead of 24hrs), but much better return.

Do you mind if I ask what your multiplier is? I’m at 501%. Spend about $4 mil for 50 donuts of KEM farming a day. Just want to gauge where I need to be for your numbers

Agreed!!

Do you mind if I ask what your multiplier is? I’m at 501%. Spend about $4 mil for 50 donuts of KEM farming a day. Just want to gauge where I need to be for your numbers

At just under 500%. Remember to pay for an XP Collider charge as well, to get 5x the XP.

Agreed!!

Are you spending all of your 4mil buying Kwiki Marts so you have no money left?
  • No, I try to maintain a little cash flow. I keep my collider on all the time. I try to save 250k after each round
  • Just a question for the guys with high % Multipliers; what sums of money do you generate daily from buildings income and character jobs? I can clear around $1m a day and I'm wondering if I need to up this?
  • About 1,000,000 above what I spend on KEM’s.
  • Doughal wrote: »
    Just a question for the guys with high % Multipliers; what sums of money do you generate daily from buildings income and character jobs? I can clear around $1m a day and I'm wondering if I need to up this?

I am at the cash max, so I couldn't say. $1 mil/day sounds like a good amount. Just don't go too overboard with your KEMs and you should be fine.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian
  • Would someone clarifiy the point of KEM farming for me?
    So if I understand it correctly, you build Kwik E-Marts and sell them in high numbers in order to get money and XP. If you have your collider boosted, you get a lot of XP, so you level up quickly and at each level, you get one or more donuts. And this is how you get donuts.

How quickly do you reach a new level? Every day? Or every second day? Why is it the best way to get donuts? It sounds like a sh*tload of work for a game.
  • It is a LOT of work lol, I'm farming around 300 KEM's, I'm leveling up almost 10 levels each time. Get donuts with each level.
  • frosted1414
    2225 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Would someone clarifiy the point of KEM farming for me?
    So if I understand it correctly, you build Kwik E-Marts and sell them in high numbers in order to get money and XP. If you have your collider boosted, you get a lot of XP, so you level up quickly and at each level, you get one or more donuts. And this is how you get donuts.

How quickly do you reach a new level? Every day? Or every second day? Why is it the best way to get donuts? It sounds like a sh*tload of work for a game.

All the cool kids are doing it. So you should too.
    "How quickly..." depends on your bonus and the number of KEMs farmed. You could be getting 2, 3, 10, 20 level ups per 4 hours!
    Have you checked this out? @czipotteszti
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/149536/kwik-e-mart-also-known-as-kem-farming-guide