EA Forums - Banner

Money ??

Replies

• Would someone clarifiy the point of KEM farming for me?
    So if I understand it correctly, you build Kwik E-Marts and sell them in high numbers in order to get money and XP. If you have your collider boosted, you get a lot of XP, so you level up quickly and at each level, you get one or more donuts. And this is how you get donuts.

How quickly do you reach a new level? Every day? Or every second day? Why is it the best way to get donuts? It sounds like a sh*tload of work for a game.

All the cool kids are doing it. So you should too.
    "How quickly..." depends on your bonus and the number of KEMs farmed. You could be getting 2, 3, 10, 20 level ups per 4 hours!
    Have you checked this out? @czipotteszti
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/149536/kwik-e-mart-also-known-as-kem-farming-guide

I read that, thank you for the link.

Nah, my life is outside TSTO, and it will stay that way. I don't have the time and energy to spend this much time to get virtual donuts. I mean the person who farms 300 KEMS must have all the time in the world. I don't.
    I was just interested, because I can't post 2 comments without someone mentioning KEM farming :)
  • It doesn't really take that long. I never did more than 100 kem at a time though.
  • ramrod130
    534 posts Member
    edited September 2018
    Doughal wrote: »
    Just a question for the guys with high % Multipliers; what sums of money do you generate daily from buildings income and character jobs? I can clear around $1m a day and I'm wondering if I need to up this?

2550% and I get slightly over 10mil per day. I usually send my guys on 8hr tasks during the day and 12hr tasks at night.
    So if I understand it correctly, you build Kwik E-Marts and sell them in high numbers in order to get money and XP. If you have your collider boosted, you get a lot of XP, so you level up quickly and at each level, you get one or more donuts. And this is how you get donuts.

How quickly do you reach a new level? Every day? Or every second day? Why is it the best way to get donuts? It sounds like a sh*tload of work for a game.

It depends on your percentage. I get a level up about every two or three KEMs built. I don't even bother with them anymore, I use Rat Trap trucks, but that's not as efficient, money-wise (that doesn't matter to me, as I'm constantly hitting the cash limit anyways). At my peak I was building over 100 every four hours, so I would get around 100 donuts. It really wasn't that much work, just set it up so they are all in a line. Then it's easy to place them and sell them with the select tool.
    Missing Character: The Barbarian

• Nah, my life is outside TSTO, and it will stay that way. I don't have the time and energy to spend this much time to get virtual donuts. I mean the person who farms 300 KEMS must have all the time in the world. I don't.
    I was just interested, because I can't post 2 comments without someone mentioning KEM farming :)

I could never be bothered with KEMs. Bloodmobiles/Rat trap trucks are less 'value' but less demanding on time and focus.

• Nah, my life is outside TSTO, and it will stay that way. I don't have the time and energy to spend this much time to get virtual donuts. I mean the person who farms 300 KEMS must have all the time in the world. I don't.

The person who farms 300 kem has about 3 minutes invested. When I was farming regularly I popped in one or twice a day for 5 minutes and believe it or not I have a life outside TSTO. I also don't ask questions and then be condescending to players who choose to play a different way. But each to his own. Perhaps you should only post one comment if people mentioning KEM farming is so annoying.

Unsolicited friends requests are all denied.Please PM me.
  • I too have a life outside this game. Each time I open the game (3-4) times a day I’m out in 10 minutes. KEM farming isn’t for everyone, it’s s grind for a reason
  • I've leveled up over 100 levels in the past 24 hours ! 😆 hopi g to finish my simpsons mountains tonight 😆
  • Willy9292 wrote: »

Nah, my life is outside TSTO, and it will stay that way. I don't have the time and energy to spend this much time to get virtual donuts. I mean the person who farms 300 KEMS must have all the time in the world. I don't.

The person who farms 300 kem has about 3 minutes invested. When I was farming regularly I popped in one or twice a day for 5 minutes and believe it or not I have a life outside TSTO. I also don't ask questions and then be condescending to players who choose to play a different way. But each to his own. Perhaps you should only post one comment if people mentioning KEM farming is so annoying.

Yeah that remark was insinuating that people who uses KEM farming have no life. I cannot believe that he asked for explanation and then ended it with a supercilious comment.
  • Linkwick wrote: »
    Castiel19x wrote: »
    hatchet669 wrote: »
    with 100 mil go straight to RTT instead of KEm.

But if you want more donuts then go for KEM. :)

Agreed!!
    Last time I did Bloodmobiles & got 800-odd donuts for my approx. $70m.
    This time using KEMs I got 1,900-odd for my $120m. Takes longer (did it over 3 days instead of 24hrs), but much better return.

If you triple 800-70m by 3 you get 2,400-210m.

However since you get them quicker you don't have to farm for so long. If you just want rid of too much money for example you do a 24 hour stretch.
  • Just my Marge mountain !
  • I do have a life, lol. But I'm lucky enough to work midnight shifts that afford me time to check the game every hour or so.

All the cool kids are doing it. So you should too.
    "How quickly..." depends on your bonus and the number of KEMs farmed. You could be getting 2, 3, 10, 20 level ups per 4 hours!
    Have you checked this out? @czipotteszti
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/149536/kwik-e-mart-also-known-as-kem-farming-guide

I read that, thank you for the link.

9c2bbea083d32af.png
    if you hard. then you hard.

• Jeez, you all get offended easily. I am Hungarian, English is a third language for me. I did not intend to put any edge in what I said, so sorry if there was any. I don't have time and KEM farming sounds time consuming and I don't want to start anything like that. I have two jobs and I am aalso an Urbex Blogger and travel a lot to visit urbex places so ... yeah. I love the game but sometimes it's so time consuming already. Donuts would be great but I hardly have time to finish events (actually I miss about half of them). Building and selling hundreds of buildings must be long but maybe I don't know something.
    As I wrote I only wanted to know about KEM farming because everyone talks about it, but I had no intent to do it.
    Thanks for the replies anyway... and please don't be rude.
    Willy9292 wrote: »
    168sean168 wrote: »
    tapebelt wrote: »
  • And I am a 'she'.
  • beastlymm
    284 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Jeez, you all get offended easily. I am Hungarian, English is a third language for me. I did not intend to put any edge in what I said, so sorry if there was any. I don't have time and KEM farming sounds time consuming and I don't want to start anything like that. I have two jobs and I am aalso an Urbex Blogger and travel a lot to visit urbex places so ... yeah. I love the game but sometimes it's so time consuming already. Donuts would be great but I hardly have time to finish events (actually I miss about half of them). Building and selling hundreds of buildings must be long but maybe I don't know something.
    As I wrote I only wanted to know about KEM farming because everyone talks about it, but I had no intent to do it.
    Thanks for the replies anyway... and please don't be rude.

Sooooooo, you’re sorry that we’re all offended easily?
  • No, you got offended over something that doesn't existe. Really meant no harm w my words but if you keep picking my comments apart this will never end.
    I hope you see that. I apologized and that's all.
  • No, you got offended over something that doesn't existe. Really meant no harm w my words but if you keep picking my comments apart this will never end.
    Just wanted to say that I found nothing at all offensive with your comments. Some people take offense at every little thing, especially us Americans lately. :'(
    Love your meerkats avatar, btw. :)
  • mystery2mi wrote: »
    No, you got offended over something that doesn't existe. Really meant no harm w my words but if you keep picking my comments apart this will never end.
    Just wanted to say that I found nothing at all offensive with your comments. Some people take offense at every little thing, especially us Americans lately. :'(
    Love your meerkats avatar, btw. :)

Thank you :) I hope nobody got angry with me
    Normally I have help with English but not now. I noticed that sometimes I use phrases from movies incorrectly. But I'm learning ☺
  • It seems once you get to a certain level (possibly different for everyone) all the money you collect is basically useless. Anything good you may want cost donuts. $100,000,000 AND NOTHING GOOD TO SPEND IT ON ?????? SO WHAT GOOD IS IT ? LOL

giphy.gif