EA Forums - Banner

Money ??

13Next

Replies

• No, you got offended over something that doesn't existe. Really meant no harm w my words but if you keep picking my comments apart this will never end.
    I hope you see that. I apologized and that's all.

I see what you’re saying. No worries.
  • Loanet
    365 posts Member
    empathy77 wrote: »
    It seems once you get to a certain level (possibly different for everyone) all the money you collect is basically useless. Anything good you may want cost donuts. $100,000,000 AND NOTHING GOOD TO SPEND IT ON ?????? SO WHAT GOOD IS IT ? LOL

giphy.gif

You could always pray that there's a new kind of wall this Halloween. Walls are great for spending money on.
  • Would someone clarifiy the point of KEM farming for me?
    So if I understand it correctly, you build Kwik E-Marts and sell them in high numbers in order to get money and XP. If you have your collider boosted, you get a lot of XP, so you level up quickly and at each level, you get one or more donuts. And this is how you get donuts.

How quickly do you reach a new level? Every day? Or every second day? Why is it the best way to get donuts? It sounds like a sh*tload of work for a game.

All the cool kids are doing it. So you should too.
    "How quickly..." depends on your bonus and the number of KEMs farmed. You could be getting 2, 3, 10, 20 level ups per 4 hours!
    Have you checked this out? @czipotteszti
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/149536/kwik-e-mart-also-known-as-kem-farming-guide

I read that, thank you for the link.

Nah, my life is outside TSTO, and it will stay that way. I don't have the time and energy to spend this much time to get virtual donuts. I mean the person who farms 300 KEMS must have all the time in the world. I don't.
    I was just interested, because I can't post 2 comments without someone mentioning KEM farming :)

Famous last words! :D:D:D It's SO easy to get sucked into this game. :p:p:p

I don't play as much as I used to but even then I would (for the most part) only do 40 KEMs at a time because they fit into a certain spot and didn't more than a minute or 2 to tap, sell and replace. You don't have to spend a lot of time farming but it is a good way to keep your donut bank growing. Ultimately though, play how you want.
    Just my Marge mountain !

I love your excitement!!! How long have you been playing?