EA Forums - Banner

The Simpsons: Tapped Out Bugs and Issues Thread

Replies

• glennoob
    3 posts
    edited October 2012
    I cannot find lisa or milhouse anywhere in my town? They are not doing any tasks and I've moved all my houses around, but I can't find them??
  • Tronie
    2 posts
    edited October 2012
    I have the Mayan Calander pieces. When I put them together
    Lisa starts talking and then the game crashes. Are there any known bugs for this?
  • edited October 2012
    My friends list disappeared, is this a known issue?
  • mall07ry
    47 posts
    edited October 2012
    I was having problems so I uninstalled and reinstalled it. Now I get kicked out every time I try to play. I can't even get to a login screen.
  • Tronie
    2 posts
    edited October 2012
    Same as me... Uninstalled now it freezes in like 3 seconds of opening the app.
  • Robdogga98
    3 posts
    edited October 2012
    Tronie wrote:
    Lisa starts talking and then the game crashes. Are there any known bugs for this?
    This happens with me, but I have yet to find out the solution.
  • elsie_d
    722 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    My friends list disappeared, is this a known issue?

I received a notification that one of the characters had completed his/her tasks. I started the game and noticed there was no Origin logo, but the game welcomed me and I tapped to begin. I went to the neighborhood to force synchronization and lo and behold: no neighbors! From 40 to 0 in one hour!
  • ecassata
    41 posts
    edited October 2012
    I just went in and deleted 10-15 friends, and now the game works perfectly - give this a try if your having server issues, or aren't able to visit other Springfield.
  • wongomusic
    1 posts
    edited October 2012
    Robdogga98 wrote:
    Tronie wrote:
    This happens with me, but I have yet to find out the solution.

ALSO happening to me!!!! Not cool
  • EmDX25
    4 posts
    edited October 2012
    Ive completed the Mayan Calender and Lisa starts to speak. But then the game crashes. Every time I try to log back in, lisa starts to speak and the game crashes again. I cant do anything.
  • thylacine666
    8 posts
    edited October 2012
    Same issue with the calendar quest - completed it, Lisa starts talking, game crashes out. Game now launches to that spot every time so I can't get anywhere.
  • Jimbot3000
    3 posts
    edited October 2012
    Same problem as many others. I open the game and it crashes with Lisa talking, just after the calendar has finished. Can't play it at all.
  • markiee23
    6 posts
    edited October 2012
    Same problem with the calendar task, please fix it as soon as possible, I can't play no more
  • jinash4
    1 posts
    edited October 2012
    The same problem here with the calander task everytime I go into the game now it has the first line of what Lisa says they the game crashes on me, I would really like itif you could fix this problem as soon as possible.
  • gc5797ipod
    1 posts
    edited October 2012
    Tronie wrote:

same with mine and now i cant do any thing because lisa is telling me its the last piece i tap the screen then it crashes so i can't do any thing else because of this
  • smartmartco
    2 posts
    edited October 2012
    friends list can't be accessed for a week now but they can visit my Springfield. Game is disconnecting from server so often it is like a race to get 1-2 thing done before crash. Strangely, I was able to access the social section, but my friends towns where not there. The link to add friends was not working also. I already lost a lvl 20 town and now this. Please, stop bathing in that pool of donuts money and fix the game.
  • EmDX25
    4 posts
    edited October 2012
    gc5797ipod wrote:
    Tronie wrote:

It's working for me now. Not sure if it's because the bug has been fixed or if it's because I signed out of Origin then signed back in again
  • Tarquis66666
    7 posts
    edited October 2012
    Cannot visit other springfields!! I keep getting a server connect error. Can't even see my friends, let alone visit them :x I know I'm not the only one. EA PLEASE ADDRESS THIS!!
  • melancolin764
    11 posts
    edited October 2012
    my level 22 town has gone missing. i still get the push notifications saying so and so visited me and this person finished their job but when i open the game it says is this level one town yours? and its certainly not. and then it asks if i want to start a new one.

VERY FRUSTRATING.
  • ecassata
    41 posts
    edited October 2012
    my level 22 town has gone missing. i still get the push notifications saying so and so visited me and this person finished their job but when i open the game it says is this level one town yours? and its certainly not. and then it asks if i want to start a new one.

VERY FRUSTRATING.

Same thing just happened to me at level 21- hoping its a temporary issue!!