EA Forums - Banner

The Simpsons: Tapped Out Bugs and Issues Thread

Replies

• briannasmum
    8 posts
    edited October 2012
    before i couldn't connect to server, i finally got into the game. Now i went into the game as normal and it says i've been logged out and please log in. Input my information it starts to ask me to make a new account and then i get a error message saying it can not connect to orgin. please fix asap :(:(:(:(:( :x
  • MrMisty1983
    3 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    My entire town is gone. I opened the app and it replayed the animation you see when you open the app after downloading it when Homer destroys Springfield. Now I'm back to level 1 with no town and everything is gone.
  • Far976
    3 posts
    edited October 2012
    My log in works here for the forums, but when I try to log in to the game it doesn't recognize me and asks to sign back up. This has only happened within the last hour. I hope this is resolved quickly. I'd rather never play this again then start over from scratch.
  • grimebomb
    12 posts
    edited October 2012
    I hate this * game. I just had everyone go to the Kwik e mart n walk dogz n all that * n now my Springfield iz gone. * YOU
  • grimebomb
    12 posts
    edited October 2012
    Also I wuz finally building Moe's
  • Lucasobrien3
    9 posts
    edited October 2012
    the tree house of horror ep is not been shown in nsw australia and help pz
  • Lucasobrien3
    9 posts
    edited October 2012
    and now i cant even log in :(
  • Wildcard2500
    70 posts
    edited October 2012
    I'm getting the same issues as everyone else. My account is not being recognized and my whole town is gone! You owe us donuts!
  • Roguekidd
    5 posts
    edited October 2012
    my partner and I only just installed the game (during the tree house event) it seems we can add and visit friends that had the game previous to the event. But we cannot visit each others towns. We can add each other but thats it, the town is not visible... Playing with friends is great but we really want to help each other too...
  • jmalec4
    1 posts
    edited October 2012
    Hi. My game crashes every time I finish the Mayan calender. Help?
  • soporose
    12 posts
    edited October 2012
    I too was not able to log into my account. But I just now tried again, after quitting the Tapped Out app and now I was able to log back into my account. Luckily I didn't lose anything. In fact I got the last Mayan artifact, answered the question correctly and got Homer's new outfit plus 10 donuts. Woohoo!!!
  • soporose
    12 posts
    edited October 2012
    I too was not able to log into my account. But I just now tried again, after quitting the Tapped Out app and now I was able to log back into my account. Luckily I didn't lose anything. In fact I got the last Mayan artifact, answered the question correctly and got Homer's new outfit plus 10 donuts. Woohoo!!!
  • Devaney1983
    1 posts
    edited October 2012
    WHERES MY SPRINGFIELD GONE?????? LEVEL 23 BEEN PLAYING FOR MONTHS AND NOW IM BACK TO THE START!!!!! WHAT A JOKE!!!!
  • Lucasobrien3
    9 posts
    edited October 2012
    Plz respond ecause I think it's kinda unfair :evil:
  • Lucasobrien3
    9 posts
    edited October 2012
    and now i cant even log in :(
    Fixed turn the device off for about 1hour and it should work
  • stuz20
    6 posts
    edited October 2012
    Calendar finished. Nothing happened. Can't try the fix suggested by others as build menu/inventory not accessible. Build menu crashes game. Donuts menu crashes game. Can't do anything except collect money and XP. Town active since the first release.

One thing I do have cos I remember before all this happened, is I have a spare calendar piece in my inventory. I put it there as it looked, and was, a duplicate of the first piece we all got. I wonder if that's confused the game into thinking my calendar isn't complete, and crashing it.

But we'll never find out as EA never respond on here.
  • Trillian75
    2 posts
    edited October 2012
    stuz20 wrote:
    Calendar finished. Nothing happened. Can't try the fix suggested by others as build menu/inventory not accessible. Build menu crashes game. Donuts menu crashes game. Can't do anything except collect money and XP. Town active since the first release.

One thing I do have cos I remember before all this happened, is I have a spare calendar piece in my inventory. I put it there as it looked, and was, a duplicate of the first piece we all got. I wonder if that's confused the game into thinking my calendar isn't complete, and crashing it.

But we'll never find out as EA never respond on here.

I'm having a similar problem. I somehow ended up with 7 artifact pieces. One is a duplicate of one of the others. It ended up in my inventory. I cannot get rid of it and even though I have the other pieces together, I can't finish the quest! My game isn't crashing, though.
  • TomCoy09910
    1 posts
    edited October 2012
    I Just wanted to say that I have a bit of a problem. Every Time I start TS:TO My Ipod Touch comes up 'your game was not saved on your other device :?: What would you like to do?' I tap Play Now and it's Fixed, but it's annoying.

PLEASE reply :P

Thanks.
  • jennifuh
    3 posts
    edited October 2012
    I can't get onto the game.

It takes forever to load and when it does, I'm not signed it. After signing it, it logs me out.

The login screen is also mostly black
  • grimebomb
    12 posts
    edited October 2012

It hazn't aired here (Los Angeles) either. It's on tonight