EA Forums - Banner

The Simpsons: Tapped Out Bugs and Issues Thread

Replies

• Is anyone having a problem with the app crashing constantly? My game crashes every time I try to collect from the heights stores, send a character to fight a monster or even just dragging my finger to change the part of my town I'm looking at.
  • Having spent coins on the Dr. Hibbert Island I'm disappointed that it doesn't add currency as promised, there's been nothing since I placed it! Anyone else having this issue?
  • tjreed99158
    1 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Hi gypsy I love tapped out however kodos Is bugging out on part one of here quest when u buy her from the shop and she just floats across my screen when I try to complete it could it be looked into thank u in advance
  • I've contacted EA but I thought I'd post this here as well. Starting around 5-6 hours ago, when I tap monsters I don't get the film drop. They just go POOF and I get nothing. Obols were already annoying enough with barely dropping but now I get zip. I've watched my count to see if it goes up even though I see no graphic but it's staying the same. Ever since I contacted EA, I can't even get the game to load. I don't know if that means the "expert team" I was promised would look at it is looking at it, or if it's another bug. Just putting it out there.
  • is anyone having a problem getting simpsons to load up worked this morning now nothing
  • is anyone having a problem getting simpsons to load up worked this morning now nothing

Yes mine has been doing that for a week now! I have tried everything to fix it, reinstalled the app, used it on a different device, restarted my phone, used different wifi's! I hope they fix this problem soon as we are missing out on the new Halloween update!
  • I also can't seem to tap the flying rats and Dr Hibbert Island isn't paying out either I also don't think I get many of the rats flying rats as I get in the bathroom town. I stored Dr Hibbert Island but didn't do any good.
  • I also can't seem to tap the flying rats and Dr Hibbert Island isn't paying out either I also don't think I get many of the rats flying rats as I get in the bathroom town. I stored Dr Hibbert Island but didn't do any good.

The island of Dr Hibbert is a decoration. The 'i' in the store shows that it adds 2.5% $ and XP and awards 530 MAG points when purchased and placed.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • EA informs me that I need help from a Forum Admin to change my FORUM username BACK to my pre-ForumUpdate username. Please contact me
  • EA informs me that I need help from a Forum Admin to change my FORUM username BACK to my pre-ForumUpdate username. Please contact me

@XXXO77O4906 Would you be able to help this person please?
    @jbehrend793 Please would you state the forum name that you would like it changed back to.
  • @Muhsterino @jbehrend793

I did a bit of research on your account and see you have this one available: https://forums.ea.com/en/profile/JonOfMeans .

Do you what that one or the one you are using now etc? If you what that one, we will delete your current persona and you will be able to sign in then to that one, however this one and its post history will be gone. If you choose this one but you what the above name, we will delete that one then and I will rename your current one to what you used to have etc. This way you can preserve your forum history on this account since I see it is larger but you will still lose the other ones history etc.

Whatever you choose, I am fine with it etc, just making sure everything is ok with you. If you have another account name you wish to choose, just post the details or PM me etc.
  • @Muhsterino @jbehrend793

I did a bit of research on your account and see you have this one available: https://forums.ea.com/en/profile/JonOfMeans .

Do you what that one or the one you are using now etc? If you what that one, we will delete your current persona and you will be able to sign in then to that one, however this one and its post history will be gone. If you choose this one but you what the above name, we will delete that one then and I will rename your current one to what you used to have etc. This way you can preserve your forum history on this account since I see it is larger but you will still lose the other ones history etc.

Whatever you choose, I am fine with it etc, just making sure everything is ok with you. If you have another account name you wish to choose, just post the details or PM me etc.

Can we do this with a PM?

• @jbehrend793 Sure! I just replied etc as I was tagged. I am fine with post or PM.
  • @jbehrend793 Sure! I just replied etc as I was tagged. I am fine with post or PM.

Can you PM me my PM attempts aren't accepting your username?

• This is kind of late maybe but I just realized that my Wes Doobner character is missing. I have so many characters so its easy to miss one, but I was going through a character list on wikisimpsons today, saw him and then realized I hadn't seen him in my town or sent him on tasks for a long time. I have the ribs restaurant that he came with. Tried storing it and putting it out again, but he didn't appear. He's also not in my town list or in my inventory. I'm probably going to contact EA but just wondering if it happened to anyone else.
  • This is kind of late maybe but I just realized that my Wes Doobner character is missing. I have so many characters so its easy to miss one, but I was going through a character list on wikisimpsons today, saw him and then realized I hadn't seen him in my town or sent him on tasks for a long time. I have the ribs restaurant that he came with. Tried storing it and putting it out again, but he didn't appear. He's also not in my town list or in my inventory. I'm probably going to contact EA but just wondering if it happened to anyone else.

Wes Doobner is not a character as such, it is a skin for Sideshow Bob. Are you saying that Sideshow Bob is missing from your town?
  • OH I completely forgot he was a skin!! Duh. And yes I have Sideshow Bob. Problem solved then... thanks so much!
  • Hi, I just bought a new tablet (Google pixel C) and downloaded the Simpsons game, but when I play it, it's very laggy. I didn't have this issue with my previous Android tablet or my current iPad. Is there a fix for this?

Thanks,
  • I've unlocked the monster couch and placed it in my springfield but now it's nowhere to be found, including the inventory. Help please?
  • Hi, I just bought a new tablet (Google pixel C) and downloaded the Simpsons game, but when I play it, it's very laggy. I didn't have this issue with my previous Android tablet or my current iPad. Is there a fix for this?

Problems like this are notoriously hard for anyone to troubleshoot. This is just a guess (and it’s admittedly not a fix), but I’ve read that the Pixel C is known to have issues with Wifi connectivity. If true in your case, it could account for the “laggy” behavior you’re seeing.