EA Forums - Banner

The Simpsons: Tapped Out Bugs and Issues Thread

Replies

• @spot11114635 The answer was given to you to uninstall and reinstall. Don't know why people ask for help then don't take it.
  • Is anyone else having trouble? My characters are stuck on a daily group job. Whenever I tap them the reward and xp pop out but the characters aren’t released. Backed in and out multiple times. Uninstalled and reinstalled. No effect.
  • kothoga212 wrote: »
    Is anyone else having trouble? My characters are stuck on a daily group job. Whenever I tap them the reward and xp pop out but the characters aren’t released. Backed in and out multiple times. Uninstalled and reinstalled. No effect.
    Dozens have had this issue, for example this post further down the page:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/261267/quest-is-in-constant-loop#latest
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • Yup. Kept getting logged out of the last update for jazz and now the Halloween update. I have given up trying Is there a fix coming?!!?
  • Has any one else had a problem with the latest Halloween game ? I finished the first part of the story, purchased scratch and started the 2nd part , then when I signed back in 450 donuts were gone, old scratch and all the prizes I’d won had gone and both games set back to zero ........ fuming is not the word !
    Is there a way of getting back to where I was originally before this happened ? Anyone else suffered the same problem ?
  • Uninstalling does NOT put the problems right again , ignore those comments . I still don’t have the answer and probably never will :(