EA Forums - Banner

The Simpsons: Tapped Out Bugs and Issues Thread

Replies

• 11EEvey
    3031 posts Member
    small in game patch may have fixed the grease issue
  • Racqelle
    5 posts New member
    Every time I try logging in the game crashes… what to do? I was rlly high level and played for a while, now I just have this new account. Am trying to log back in but it crashes every time I press the login button, even on the friends window. What to do?
  • 4junk3000
    5954 posts Member
    Poppa Wheelies’ sign still mirroring on 180 flip when 8hr task is active.
    qrin60zbi95i.png
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • minaj889
    1 posts New member
    Just logged in for my daily play and I lost all my friends? I clearly shows that I had friends help me but now they are all gone. I don't even see the add friend button anymore. Please Help!
  • 11EEvey
    3031 posts Member
    @minaj889 This is just a server issue. Try rebooting your device or trying again later. Your friends are not gone for good
  • thquint321
    1 posts New member
    Is anyone having trouble signing in and loading Tap Out? It has been 2 nights for me
  • 11EEvey
    3031 posts Member
    @thquint321 what exactly is happening?
  • For the last two days, every time I try to play, the game crashes. I was showing as logged out, but the game crashes every time I tap the login button. I have rebooted my device numerous times, which has not resolved the problem.
  • 11EEvey
    3031 posts Member
    edited June 26
    @AhhMissDee Try some basic troubleshooting steps. Is your device fully updated? Clear off 6-8 gbs more free space than you currently have. On IOS clear spotify and safari history if you use them. Turn off offload apps feature. Try on a different data or wifi.
    If you know your info is good, Try on a different device. Uninstall reboot device reinstall do not login until down downloading.
    If none of that helps you will have to contact ea for help. If you don't know your mayhem id use zeroes.
    Post edited by 11EEvey on
  • I managed to get it working. Turned out to be as easy as turning off my VPN. Logged in and turned the VPN back on and all good!
  • I am unable to collect fire hydrants for the next phase of the dog event. I can send characters to do any other task, related or unrelated, but any time I click on any character to collect hydrants specifically, the game crashes. I have exited out, and closed the game, as well as restarted my iPad, and even deleted and reinstalled the game and still it crashes when I attempt to get any character to collect hydrants.
  • 11EEvey
    3031 posts Member
    @UmmYeahOk the easiest way to fix this is to purchase a pack of fire hydrants from the store for 10 donuts and place in town
  • jimd68
    7 posts Member
    So we need to pay to get past this bug.
  • jimd68
    7 posts Member
    edited 2:50AM
    .....buying hydrants did work though, thanks
  • 11EEvey
    3031 posts Member
    that's why I said it was the easiest way to fix it. Contacting EA is not an easy experience and they are closed until the 5th
    Here is a thread to add some info to help them fix
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/quot-All-bark-and-more-bite-quot-crashes/m-p/11608703#M142582