EA Forums - Banner

The Simpsons: Tapped Out Bugs and Issues Thread

Replies

• neoko243
    1 posts
    edited March 2012
    My game randomly put my back into the tutorial and is telling me to build a house where one allready is. Please help.
    orgin id:neoko243
  • mysterygirrrl
    5 posts
    edited March 2012
    Now my cooling towers and Mr. Burns are gone and it says I have to do the quest again but I can't get it. L O L.
  • ostrominski
    1 posts
    edited March 2012
    Hi all! I am playing from Germany with my little son. I think it is a shame what EA does with this game. It has definetly been released half ****, serverproblems not included. We have the same problem as many of you. We came back to our Springfield, just to find it all mangled up, bought sections of land being in the dark etc..
    We bought 300 donuts just before, which was no problem!
    I think it is outrageous, that ea has not disabled the donut buying option, with all the problems this game has.
    As I have not seen any admin activity on this forum I can only suspect, that ea does not really care that much.
    I really demand our springfield to be brought back the way it was. I am also of the opinion, that everyone who has experienced this kind of trouble should get a real buttload of donut for free.
  • rafa-aster-br
    1 posts
    edited March 2012
    I send a feedback
    In my game. I have two homers and other problems
    NOw my game crash im my account
    But my brother acc works fine im my phone

Rafa-aster-br
  • DADavis68
    2 posts
    edited March 2012
    I purchased the Squeeky Voice Teen weeks ago and sent him on a job shortly after. After putting my iPad away for a few hours, I came back to find him gone. At first I thought maybe the purchase was reversed, but my donuts never came back.

DADAVIS68
  • Roeyblum
    1 posts
    edited March 2012
    Hi

I changed my origin password and now I can't play the game
    On my iPhone
    It says can't connect to server try again later
    It have been 4 days and its still the same problem
    Where can I changed the password in the game ?
    Or what should I do?
  • mdevantie
    4 posts
    edited March 2012
    Whenever I click "Tap to continue", the app closes and I'm back at my iPad's homescreen.
    What to do? I've tried deleting the app and re-installing it, I've tried soft and hard resets. Nothing works!
    Help.
  • Hammerberg89
    1 posts
    edited March 2012
    I'm at Level 13 and since yesterday my buildings and streets are at other places and milhouse is gone... What should i do?
  • annawallner
    1 posts
    edited March 2012
    hi,
    I'm in level 16 but still don't have the church because I'm stucked since 4 days with the parking meter quest. I did it serveral times, but the quest is still in the task book.
    Pls help me, I love the game and woud like to continue rebuilding Springfield.
    Thank you,
    annawallner
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited March 2012
    Level 13. After the server crashing a few times my houses and the nuclear plnt get moved to real estate i dont own... Ie The dark area of the game...

Is there anyone out there?
  • canoechiq
    6 posts
    edited March 2012
    In one of the server errors where I lost have my purchased land, the Van Houten house was outside my owned property. When I bought the land back, the house became rent collectable, but Milhouse was gone. In the Kids collection, it shows him as greyed out, but the status is complete.

I am unable to continue in the game as I can't complete a School quest to lead to getting Willie's shack, or Bart.

Is there anyway to get him back? I'm at level 13, and really don't want to start from scratch again.

My account name is canoechiq

Thank you
  • impaledvi
    4 posts
    edited March 2012
    I lost all land expansions. Streets, rivers and pavement areas were mixed up. Buildings are still there... Xp and money bonus is -766277.0% which makes it impossible to buy back the lost land expansions because i do not get any money for missions, etc.

What's especially annoying, I just bought donuts for about 40€ to buy a lot of premium stuff.

My originID is impaledvi

Please fix this!

Thanks in advance...
  • MadAboutEwe
    1 posts
    edited March 2012
    I can't even get into the game and haven't been able to for days now.

It loads up my profile on the welcome screen but when I tap to continue it crashes to my home screen. Happens on both iPhone 4s and iPad 2.

When I log out and play anonymously it let's me in but I have no interest in starting gain. I've spent real money building up my village.

Id: madaboutewe
  • battyguy
    1123 posts Member
    edited March 2012
    Store a tree..... Easy as that.
    No idea how....but it works...

If this solved yer issue add me

BATTYGUY

:twisted:
    Is there anyone out there?
  • canoechiq
    6 posts
    edited March 2012
    Battyguy... What is that supposed to fix?
  • impaledvi
    4 posts
    edited March 2012
    @battyguy: did not solve my problem
  • fungjing
    11 posts
    edited March 2012
    ID: liskyboy

ID: fungjing

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Grumps087
    1 posts
    edited March 2012
    I've been playing since the game was first released. As a iOS Developer and a web programmer most of my life, it is obvious that the problem I'm facing, has something to do with your cloud servers being out of sync.

My login to the same account (ID: Grumps087) will always bring me to 3 different save game state randomly, in which one of them is played as my main.

Saved Copy 1: First saved progress (Level 6) of when my Origin ID was first made. Part of a quest that request you to add neighbor.
    Saved Copy 2: Another duplicate made (Level 4) when I played without logging in (before I figure out that the progress were shuffled) and a login was made after.
    Saved Copy 3: My main gameplay which I'm still playing (Level 11)

Every login doesn't guarantee my return to Saved Copy 3. If something else show up (either Copy 1 or 2) I'll usually have to close the game and relaunch to make it shuffle the backup linking. If I'm in luck, I might end up with Saved Copy 3 which can be played and saved without any problem.

I think all of them save just as well but I choose Saved Copy 3 because it was my further progress at one point. Hope you guys can fix the problem soon and re-release the game on App Store. I have dozens of friends who are eager to be part of this game.

ID: Grumps087
  • TheMarbs
    10 posts
    edited March 2012
    I have noticed a huge improvement in the game. However, when friends visit, they are seeing an extremely old version of my Springfield.
  • mdevantie
    4 posts
    edited March 2012
    I can't even get into the game and haven't been able to for days now.

It loads up my profile on the welcome screen but when I tap to continue it crashes to my home screen. Happens on both iPhone 4s and iPad 2.

When I log out and play anonymously it let's me in but I have no interest in starting gain. I've spent real money building up my village.

Id: madaboutewe

I have the same problem - irritating!
    I really don't wanna start all over again, seeing as I've spent real money on this game.
    EA, please fix this!