EA Forums - Banner

The Simpsons: Tapped Out Bugs and Issues Thread

Replies

• patflickner
    43 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I got a new goal, Re-elect Mayor Quimby Pt. 1, which has me make Wiggum take bribes. Only problem is, that isn't one of the options for Wiggum. Please fix it. Thank you.
  • annad333
    8 posts
    edited December 2012
    I just noticed the Christmas items disappeared today along with my Christmas coins. I had over 500 coins which are now gone. I can't purchase any more Christmas decorations and items like the Try n Save and the Funzos disappeared. My houses are still decorated though. The Christmas quests can't be over already! Plus it still has a number for coins, it's just that it is 0 now. What happened? Anyone have anything similar happen. The whole section where you buy Christmas stuff disappeared!

annad333

And sorry I can't add many people who sent me requests. I think I hit the limit cause it won't add anyone else.

Never mind, it came back. Weird.
  • edited December 2012
    My ID is: AshlyDominique

I was level 24 and my game reset today. Even when I am logged into my account and can see all of my friends, my Springfield shows as being restarted back at the beginning from both my iPad and iPhone.

I hate that I am missing out on keeping up my Springfield and collecting money. I had almost 1,000 Santa Coins :cry:

I hope they will be able to get back our Springfields.

~Ashly
  • fililiona
    1 posts
    edited December 2012
    User ID- fililiona

I too got to level 24, had just finished building krabapples apartment and the mapple store and next thing I know I'm back to the tutorial!!

I emailed Origin about the issue and have not heard anything back, I got a case number and all!!

It wouldn't be so bad if I had not spent real money buying donuts in the game.

Has there been any resolutions to this yet?? I want my real game back!!!!!
  • rongrong1311
    1 posts
    edited December 2012
    What is happening? Since I downloaded the dec 15 update my entire app crashes when I log into origin
    It's only happening to my account
    Tried using friend's login on machine and its fine?
    Why only me? Rongrong1311
    Please help?
  • tasha212
    2 posts
    edited December 2012
    Hi since the latest update I haven't been able to load the game it goes to man I hate this screen or cannot connect to server what do I do to sort this? Thanks tasha
  • akanetendo518
    1 posts
    edited December 2012
    id. akanetendo518

My city was on level 24 but now is on 6!!!

i spent a lot of time to built it i want my city back, please.
  • doux-7242
    1 posts
    edited December 2012
    i got a question ... i havent been able to log into my acount for the pass 6 days ... where can i get help to resolve this problem
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited December 2012
    Since I bought doughnuts last Friday, my game has essentially crapped out. I was unable to get passed the Fox screen for 2 days, then I regained access (so long as I did not enter the iTunes password as I was prompted to), and then I lost access again 4 days ago.

I have deleted the app and reinstalled several times and have even done a full reset of settings on my iPad.

EA admin -- what else could I do to re-secure access? Or is the issue at your end?
  • GamerPete77
    3 posts
    edited December 2012
    I recently built Barney's Bowlarama and unlocked Barney Gumble as a character. In Barney's Job section he has two jobs that are 8 hours long; "Drink at Moe's" and "Sober Up", the former provides $275 and 70 XP like every other character's 8h job. However the latter (Sober Up) only provides $175 and 45 XP which is equivalent to every other character's 4h job, I haven't tried letting him do the Sober Up job because I'm afraid it will take 8 hours to complete. I want to know if anyone else has this problem or if it's just me, and if it is just me is there a way to fix it or is it a game error?
  • falcocw
    2 posts
    edited December 2012
    The last day I was able to connect to the game was December 4th. Starting on December 5th any time when I start it up it welcomes me and then the donut spins for a few seconds and I get the Cannot connect to server screen. Repeated tries fail, launching the app again fails, uninstalling and reinstalling the app fails, please help!
  • Molchie
    1 posts
    edited December 2012
    hey everybody...i have solved all quest from barney..now homer asked bart to do the quest with the nutcracker...I let him do this 4 times but the quest is still in my list ans says "1/1"..the problem is that i doesn't dissapear and i can't build the "try-n-save" store..

i already log out and in, reinstalled the game..
    anybody with a solution???

thx
    Molchie
  • familee105
    4 posts
    edited December 2012
    Still having trouble getting kicked off the server. It happens every 1-3 minutes.
    Origin won't let me accept any new friend requests.
    I reset and reloaded the game on both my iPhone and iPad.
    I let all the jobs in quests clear.
    Some of my job quests were appearing out of order.
    Please help.
  • errch
    5 posts
    edited December 2012
    After the latest round of "fixes", I'm experiencing crashes during heavy activity when collecting or assigning tasks. I'm not sure if this is related to the size if my Springfield.
    My brothers, who also play, do not have these issues with their simpler SF's. I'm at lvl 24 and have been playing since the game was first introduced.

I've spent more time and purchased more donuts than I would like to admit.

Hope I don't lose any of this.
  • johnliu38
    1 posts
    edited December 2012
    I am now at level 24. My XP reached 99120 when I visited friends town. I supposed to advance to level 25, but it didn't go. My XP just stopped at 99120 and never grow again!! Therefore I cannot advance to level 25... What could be the problem??
  • marivallius
    3 posts
    edited December 2012
    It's now been over a week that I am not able to play. First it started that I could not login and/or access the server. Then last tuesday I was able to login but game started from the beginning! And still the issue is the same, If I start the Simpsons, it will start form the beginning!
    I was on level 22 (or in 21 and just reaching the 22, not remember), I had big town, Mapple store built ja lot of savings.. and suddenly nothing.
    I was patiently waiting some update here:
    https://help.ea.com/article/the-simpsons-tapped-out-maintenance

But seems that after 12/11/12 there's nothing.

So Please restore my account so I can continue playing... Not interested to start from the beginning again.

Origin ID: marivallius
  • marivallius
    3 posts
    edited December 2012
    It's now been over a week that I am not able to play. First it started that I could not login and/or access the server. Then last tuesday I was able to login but game started from the beginning! And still the issue is the same, If I start the Simpsons, it will start form the beginning!
    I was on level 22 (or in 21 and just reaching the 22, not remember), I had big town, Mapple store built ja lot of savings.. and suddenly nothing.
    I was patiently waiting some update here:
    https://help.ea.com/article/the-simpsons-tapped-out-maintenance

But seems that after 12/11/12 there's nothing.

So Please restore my account so I can continue playing... Not interested to start from the beginning again.

Origin ID: marivallius
  • louisatatt
    1 posts
    edited December 2012
    I can't delete or accept friends! I go on to delete them and press the X and it crashed. Same with clicking on the pending requests!
  • Ally_riri
    6 posts
    edited December 2012
    My springlfied decided to start out new.

Using my ID and password I'm not able to get to my springfield, but to a new one.. I don't seem to get my springfiel back unless u guys help me fixing it!!

ID: ally_riri
    Level:21
    Email:[email protected]

Thanks
  • Besucherxia
    20 posts
    edited December 2012
    Today my lv 24 town is reset too. I have logged out/in, power off the ipad and reinstalled the game, but nothing helped.

Can any mod help me restore the game? Otherwise I will have to complain to apple and beg for refund. (I have purchased all Halloween items and purchased another group for Christmas, before reset there was still 400+ donuts saved...

I have read many posts like this before, and now it finally happened to me all of a sudden. Just played and disconnected, then everything was gone...