I lost all my game progress Help
    my email adress:[email protected]
    Looking forward to your reply.
    thank you.
  • beautiflare
    1 posts
    edited December 2012
    ID : beautiflare (South Korea)

I've bought donuts. (purchased twice. 132 - $9.99 & 300 - $19.99)
    And I bought LARD LAD DONUTS in game.
    Now...
    I HAVE NO DONUT.
    What is this?????????

My level is 8. but I can't build Krusty burger, Mapple store and Barney's Bowlarama.
    I finished related tasks.
    but, I can't continue my game progress.
    Why?

• agentafter
    1 posts
    edited December 2012
    falcocw wrote:
    The last day I was able to connect to the game was December 4th. Starting on December 5th any time when I start it up it welcomes me and then the donut spins for a few seconds and I get the Cannot connect to server screen. Repeated tries fail, launching the app again fails, uninstalling and reinstalling the app fails, please help!

The same here, but it seems that people from EA don't care about us. I don't know why they created this thread.
  • zachatak86
    1 posts
    edited December 2012
    I was maxed out at level 24 and now I have nothing. I expect a response and a solution to this problem.
  • Pochoco
    47 posts
    edited December 2012
    The way you EA people are working make me feel is a waste of time writing but just in case here I go:

I'm playing this game since day one (March 02, 2012) and I really feel so upset with all the problems that this game is having. I'm playing with a lot of crashing, disconnections, actually friends gone. But after The Cool brown House appears, now every time I touch Homer the game crash. I can't complete Homer quests, right now I'm stuck with him. Can't make Homer break into The Cool Brown House, pretend Ski, Eat at Krusty Burger. So as you can see not having fun with the Christmas updated.

You guys are reporting "technical difficulties" and working with that. My question is: Also includes the above problems?Honestly every time there is a updated the game get worst.

• ilegeldesires
    1 posts
    edited December 2012
    HELP!! I've lost Marge, after the update, which is causing me not to advance within the game!!!!!! Currently at level 20!!

Email : [email protected]
  • dollypirate
    2 posts
    edited December 2012
    EA, please help! I've also lost my progress. The game is just taking me back to the beginning. I've tried logging out and back in but it makes no difference! This is very frustrating.

My email is [email protected]
  • edited December 2012
    I'm another one who's lost all progress! Was about level 20, but i loaded the game to find it starting again from the beginning and now I can't get back to my original! I've signed out and in, deleted the app, nothing has sorted it. It appears this new save has overwritten the old! I had just spent approx £9 in 3 60 donut purchases and if this don't get sorted, I will be complaining to apple for a refund!

My e-mail is [email protected]
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Arj8888
    1 posts
    edited December 2012
    I've lost my progress too. I had a level 23 Springfield, now it keeps trying to make me start from scratch.
  • ceklund749
    1 posts
    edited December 2012
    Same problem. Game has reset to beginning. I'm logged into Origin and have tried deleting and re-installing the game but it just takes me back to the beginning. I was level 24 so it's very frustrating. Can anything be done?
  • joelpozin
    1 posts
    edited December 2012
    I cannot get past level 24. I have all the needed XP, and more since I have gained XP since reaching the 99,000 or so XP mark, but the game won't let me level up to level 25. Is this supposed to happen or is there a way to fix it?
  • superditka
    1 posts
    edited December 2012
    HELP. I just logged into the game and all 1300+ santa coins, plust about 100 donuts, are gone along with all of my progress. Now I can't get back into the game at all. I have spent significant money on purchasing your donuts and the game has been terribly buggy recently.

Please advise as to how I can correct this situation.
  • ryanh06
    2 posts
    edited December 2012
    Hi there

I'm having issues on one or two quests - they have been completed but are stuck on 2/2 or 1/1.

Cheers
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited December 2012
    ryanh06,

What quests are stuck? Try storing the building used for the task (if it was a building), and put it back in your Springfield. That sometimes does the trick.
  • ray_ram7
    2 posts
    edited December 2012
    My town has been deleted - was on Lvl 22 and have spent over $50 on donuts etc ..

Origin ID is - ray_ram7

would be much appreciated if someone could help out :\
  • maifira
    3 posts
    edited December 2012
    My try-n-save quest us nice and highlighted but I still can't buy the building it's still dark how can I fix to keep the progress moving
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited December 2012
    Did you buy any of the premium Christmas characters? Sometimes they will prompt a task to be done earlier than allowed, but you still have to follow the progression of the regular Christmas tasks before building the Try-N-Save.

See this: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9043283.page. It'll show you what you need to do, or show you where you're at.
  • loladog21
    2 posts
    edited December 2012
    Accepted the offer from Gil and bought the Santa village for 200 donuts. Now there is no village and it isn't in my inventory or available. Please help.

Id. Loladog21
  • loladog21
    2 posts
    edited December 2012
    Never mind it just appeared when I re-logged in.

• d_vsalle
    2 posts
    edited December 2012
    Meetu,

My Level 24 game remains reset at Level 1. It's been several days now. This is incredibly unfair & infuriating.

Your replies, however well-mannered & concise, do not solve the problem. A problem you should have foreseen & addressed the first moment a customer lodged a complaint. Your condescension by the way, is insulting.

Customers deserve better. Treat us better. We do not want your halfhearted apologies. You've had more than a year to develop this game & too many blasted bugs. Fix this.