EA Forums - Banner

The Simpsons: Tapped Out Bugs and Issues Thread

Replies

• khann89
    13 posts
    edited December 2012
    I'm wait a 5 days and think u fix a bugs, and it not so, and now my quest is does not work, and my save game is It wasn't restored, How many to wait answer, to wait in general or not? Not compensations not return and anything.
  • khann89
    13 posts
    edited December 2012
    What for the person who asks 200 donuts? Why it everything if game doesn't work, than you there are engaged
  • khann89
    13 posts
    edited December 2012
    im login in in my origin account, and all the same there is no old record, give those who I lost the city, on 300 400 donuts for restoration better, I see you not as well as you won't correct as also quest doesn't work
  • ryanh06
    2 posts
    edited December 2012
    ryanh06,

What quests are stuck? Try storing the building used for the task (if it was a building), and put it back in your Springfield. That sometimes does the trick.

Hey thanks!

I tried it one one of them (its was grandpa) and it worked fine.
    The other quest is "caught red handed" and milhouse needs to clean the school twice. Ive boxed both the school and van houten house and that didnt work.

ahhh i need this for channel 6 and further
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited December 2012
    Wiggum triggers that task so try to put the police station away, in case it has something to do with him. If that doesn't work, also try Bart's treehouse since he was part of the previous task.

I'm sure you're already doing it but make sure after you try these that you exit the game, double click out of the app on the home screen and then go back in if you haven't tried that, too.

Let me know how it goes.
  • gaztan2001
    9 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Me too. Level 22 or 23 reset to level 1. Couple of days now.
    Help !!!!! Help !!!!!!
  • Stylie25
    4 posts
    edited December 2012
    Hey Gypsy. Im lv 24 and really love the game. However, my Krusty seems to be stuck on the 'That'll be fifty bucks' quest that has him signing autographs. After completing the task, the game has decided not to process it, and no longer has the blue 'do it' option once I tap on the quest on the sidebar.
    I tried removing the Krustylu Studios and placing it again but nothing happened. I recently got a few characters including sideshow Mel whom has been doing his quests. I'm not sure if this could have conflicted with Krusty somehow? Im not sure. Could someone help me out?
  • Stylie25
    4 posts
    edited December 2012
    Stylie25 wrote:
    Hey Gypsy. Im lv 24 and really love the game. However, my Krusty seems to be stuck on the 'That'll be fifty bucks' quest that has him signing autographs. After completing the task, the game has decided not to process it, and no longer has the blue 'do it' option once I tap on the quest on the sidebar.
    I tried removing the Krustylu Studios and placing it again but nothing happened. I recently got a few characters including sideshow Mel whom has been doing his quests. I'm not sure if this could have conflicted with Krusty somehow? Im not sure. Could someone help me out?

Ah don't worry, the blue do it option wasn't there because i had no donuts :p and he was in the androids dungeon, still completing the task. DERP
  • mumoffour84
    8 posts
    edited December 2012
    I had 320 Santa coins now I only have 76 I HAVEN'T USED THEM as saving for the 450 coin shop buy and save can you explain why
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited December 2012
    Sometimes the fix is as simple as exiting the app, force closing it by double clicking the home button and clicking the X by the app and going back in. My coins number has fluctuated a couple times but fixed itself once I did this.
  • CursedBeBlessed
    17 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Stuck
    Post edited by CursedBeBlessed on
  • RoseTooSweet
    6 posts
    edited December 2012
    So two of my quests are frozen and won't let me complete them! Walking mr. Teeny and the mayor sequence quest. It shows 1/1 but doesn't complete them! Please help. I can only complete the Christmas quests. It's been like a week and I am very frustrated!
  • lattequeen
    3 posts
    edited December 2012
    I'm having trouble with the "ILLEGITIMATE CONCERN PART 2" task. Regrettably, the needed "Make Bart Serve Detention" task is unavailable on Bart's task menu..meaning I'm pretty much stuck. Seems like I'm not the only user dealing with this issue O.o
  • ACTHAU
    9 posts
    edited December 2012
    I posted this in the FAQ section accidentally but do I have to buy funzos to get SLH?
  • Stylie25
    4 posts
    edited December 2012
    Stylie25 wrote:
    Stylie25 wrote:

Ah don't worry, the blue do it option wasn't there because i had no donuts :p and he was in the androids dungeon, still completing the task. DERP

Actually the Krusty quest seems to be stuck with the same 1/1 problem that a couple others are seeing with other tasks. Despite krusty finishing the task, it doesn't finish the quest.
  • ToastedCheese26
    29 posts
    edited December 2012
    My village acted like I hadn't already been doing the Christmas missions.
    it also resets my tasks every time I leave the town so I'm unable to complete anything
    and my friends towns all say I have 50days before I can revisit them
    please help
  • mesonaa
    1 posts
    edited December 2012
    My house vanished today. followed all the steps and no good. I was level 22 and ust about to buy a funzo..
  • BerwynEd
    152 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I am not sure if this will help those stuck on tasks but a while ago I had a cletus stuck in loop of doing tasks and tried everything. Storing buildings, the farm pretty ,much everything. Nothing seemed to work until I deleted the game off my iPad and then downloaded it and installed a new vesion. That seemed to do the trick. If you delete the gme jsut make sure that you have an account with the origin and not playing annonomously. Other than that I am not sure what you could try.
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited December 2012
    They fixed the Cletus loop with the XMas update. The people stuck on quests unfortunately will not be helped by just deleting and reinstalling.
  • azopfi84
    5 posts
    edited December 2012
    I have not been able to connect to game for over a week now. It keeps saying "cannot connect to server." With Bart on the screen. How can I fix this???