EA Forums - Banner

The Simpsons: Tapped Out Bugs and Issues Thread

Replies

• balean1
    3 posts
    edited December 2012
    I'm lvl. 24 maxed out and I stuck on a quest with Bart and Milhouse to be 24 h in the treehouse.

The 24 h past away and the quest is still there.

http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/3118/xfkbqgfa_png.htm
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited December 2012
    on dec. 27th if finally got a guest that was suppose to give be a donut when completed. Much to my dismay when i completed the quest the completion chime played but never poped up with the collect your reward window it just disapered. You guys finally start giving quest i care about (other then main quests) and no reward??? this game sure has alot of minor issues that all add up to PAIN IN THE ****

What quest did you get that was going to give you a donut? I don't ever remember one.
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited December 2012
    balean1 wrote:
    I'm lvl. 24 maxed out and I stuck on a quest with Bart and Milhouse to be 24 h in the treehouse.

The 24 h past away and the quest is still there.

http://s7.directupload.net/file/d/3118/xfkbqgfa_png.htm

Store the treehouse, go to the home screen, force exit out of the game and go back in.
  • christinejba886
    11 posts
    edited December 2012
    I've lost almost all my Santa coins! I had 900+ working towards getting Santa's Little Helper and now it says I have 59!!!! Anyone else have this issue???
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited December 2012
    I've lost almost all my Santa coins! I had 900+ working towards getting Santa's Little Helper and now it says I have 59!!!! Anyone else have this issue???

Force exit out of the game and go back in. A ton of people who had this issue fixed it by doing so.
  • christinejba886
    11 posts
    edited December 2012
    I've tried that.... Uninstalled and reinstalled-still don't have my coins back. I love this game but the issues it has are really annoying!
  • azopfi84
    5 posts
    edited December 2012
    Idk how it happened. But after reinstalling and starting back at level 1 then logging into origin, I finally got back to the level I stopped at when the game stopped working for me a few weeks ago!! Yayyyy!!!
  • scott474
    5 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I am getting forced out after after the load up screen finishes. I have the same issue on iPad or iPhone 5. I can however load a new game. How do I get this fixed ??? I have reinstalled etc
  • christinejba886
    11 posts
    edited December 2012
    So I figured out what happened to my Santa coins...... My two year old grand-daughter bought a purple funzo! Ugh- damn kids! :roll:
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited December 2012
    So I figured out what happened to my Santa coins...... My two year old grand-daughter bought a purple funzo! Ugh- damn kids! :roll:

Haha. That's awesome.
  • marivallius
    3 posts
    edited December 2012
    It's now been over a week that I am not able to play. First it started that I could not login and/or access the server. Then last tuesday I was able to login but game started from the beginning! And still the issue is the same, If I start the Simpsons, it will start form the beginning!
    I was on level 22 (or in 21 and just reaching the 22, not remember), I had big town, Mapple store built ja lot of savings.. and suddenly nothing.
    I was patiently waiting some update here:
    https://help.ea.com/article/the-simpsons-tapped-out-maintenance

But seems that after 12/11/12 there's nothing.

So Please restore my account so I can continue playing... Not interested to start from the beginning again.

Origin ID: marivallius

Still the game starts from the beginning. So no progress in the game restoration. I was just wondering is EA guys even reading these bug reports or doing anything for them? Some update would be nice...
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited December 2012
    It's now been over a week that I am not able to play. First it started that I could not login and/or access the server. Then last tuesday I was able to login but game started from the beginning! And still the issue is the same, If I start the Simpsons, it will start form the beginning!
    I was on level 22 (or in 21 and just reaching the 22, not remember), I had big town, Mapple store built ja lot of savings.. and suddenly nothing.
    I was patiently waiting some update here:
    https://help.ea.com/article/the-simpsons-tapped-out-maintenance

But seems that after 12/11/12 there's nothing.

So Please restore my account so I can continue playing... Not interested to start from the beginning again.

Origin ID: marivallius

Still the game starts from the beginning. So no progress in the game restoration. I was just wondering is EA guys even reading these bug reports or doing anything for them? Some update would be nice...

Unfortunately, EA does not moderate these forums. They might check from time to time, but are silent when they do. Your best bet is filing a ticket at https://help.ea.com/. Good luck!
  • jobroni
    2 posts
    edited December 2012
    Hi. My Springfield keeps crashing quite often. Pretty much everytime I play. It seems to be overloaded or something. It moves really slow and at certain points, just crashes. Playing on an iPhone 4 with ios6. I've closed the game through the double click thing, deleted and reinstalled, and tried moving slow and not doing more than one task at once and it still crashes. I'm at a level 24 and have quite a bit of stuff in my Springfield, lots of extras, could that be what's slowing my Springfield down to the point of crashing every time I play? I really really like this game but its almost unplayable now. PLEASE help! Thanks!
  • loftus79
    13 posts
    edited December 2012
    Can someone at EA please retrigger my quest for Springfield general if it will not affect my status or game play. I have been at level 24 for a month. The game started and finished the quest before the hospital was available. Maybe I am wrong but it is the quest is where all the large men in Springfield go to the fast food places correct?
  • odonnpa1
    2 posts
    edited December 2012
    I last lost my Springfield back before the June crashes and resets, I stuck with it, got it back from zero to level 23. Now it has gone again. Reset to the beginning. Very frustrated! Tried every solution listed in the help sections, signed in and out of origin, restarted. Phone and ipad, deleted and reinstalled app -it really is gone. Anything that can be done? I don't purchase donuts, so an a non-paying customer, I am guessing the answer is no..... :oops:
  • odonnpa1
    2 posts
    edited December 2012
    I last lost my Springfield back before the June crashes and resets, I stuck with it, got it back from zero to level 23. Now it has gone again. Reset to the beginning. Very frustrated! Tried every solution listed in the help sections, signed in and out of origin, restarted. Phone and ipad, deleted and reinstalled app -it really is gone. Anything that can be done? I don't purchase donuts, so an a non-paying customer, I am guessing the answer is no..... :oops:
  • Reakelly
    2 posts
    edited December 2012
    i havent been able to get in my game for 4 days. it reset to level 1 and i have logged in and out many times and deleted and reinstalled but still at level 1. please can this be fixed getting fed up of all the crashing, its not the first time its gone to level 1 either. please fix or i will have to find a new game

thanks
    login Reakelly
  • memo2891
    2 posts
    edited December 2012
    I have the same problem of the solved tasks, i've finished 2 tasks but they don't dissapear from the deskbook,And it appears i can't continue in other missions, one is from senador quimby and another from wigumm, please tell me how to delete them from the book
    Id: memo2891
  • balajake1
    45 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I have a problem accepting friend invites. It keeps saying "oops something went wrong, try again" it happens every time with every friend I try and accept :(
  • itsmedanshep
    565 posts
    edited December 2012
    balajake1 wrote:
    I have a problem accepting friend invites. It keeps saying "oops something went wrong, try again" it happens every time with every friend I try and accept :(

Do you already have 100? If so, that's the limit. Also, if the person you're trying to add went up to 100 before you accepted an invite, the same error would occur.