EA Forums - Banner

The Simpsons: Tapped Out Bugs and Issues Thread

Replies

• jenwal1007
    1 posts
    edited February 2013
    I haven't been able to load my game in 4 days. After tapping continue in the login page it just freezes and never loads. I am getting very frustrated. It does this on my ipad and iPhone. Please help.
  • Stevef2728
    7 posts
    edited February 2013
    Harp sound for a week, hope I don't lose my donuts, not impressed EA! Worst game ever.
  • scottydo222
    2 posts
    edited February 2013
    Have I lost my game data? I start up my game on Android, and I'm back to level 1 Tutorial with Homer in an empty field. I'm more upset about losing my donuts, and if it can't be restored, I don't think I'm going to play this game any longer...
  • udanax19
    20 posts
    edited February 2013
    a day of harp noise. according to others on this forum, this could last 6 days or more. i'm assuming that this game won't be repaired until the planned update on the 28th that will clear out the valentine's day stuff.

i'm also wondering if EA has decided to make this game iPhone 5 compatible only. seems like everyone who can get in gets in on an iPhone 5. this would be a really dumb move on EAs part, but hey, we've had NO word from them so we can only assume things. If EA would just announce something i'd feel better.
  • Platform327
    11 posts
    edited February 2013
    Johntencza wrote:
    Would complaing to Apple help?

Maybe if you live in the US. Apple customer service does not acknowledge the existence of any other countries.
  • eradloff
    2 posts
    edited February 2013
    EA_Gypsy wrote:
    Please use the following thread for any bugs or game issues you may spot while playing The Simpsons: Tapped Out.
    EA-Gypsy I have sent you several messages about mu eradloff simpson,s account. I still am unable to access it. I am getting very upset, the very least you could do is acknowledge the fact that you have read my concerns. I'm not sure why it is so hard for you to respond but maybe I need to start sending multiple messages a day.
  • gissberg
    1 posts
    edited February 2013
    platform: Android

I'm currently experiencing a bug that makes the game freeze then crash a few seconds later. The problem occurs when I try to click Gil Gunderson who just arrived in my city. When I click him there's a conversation between him, Lisa and Professor Frink. Immediatly after that the game completely freezes and about 5 seconds later I ket kicked to the Android home screen. I've tried it many times with no success, same thing every time.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6248823/Screenshot_2013-02-21-13-52-00.png

Here's a picture of the guy so you know who I'm talking about. He's standing by the brown house.

Help.

edit: the user juliuscaesar1990 a few replies up appears to have the exact same problem, so it must be a bug and not something thats wrong on my phone specifically. please look into it, thanks.
    1 posts
    edited February 2013
    gissberg wrote:
    platform: Android

I'm currently experiencing a bug that makes the game freeze then crash a few seconds later. The problem occurs when I try to click Gil Gunderson who just arrived in my city. When I click him there's a conversation between him, Lisa and Professor Frink. Immediatly after that the game completely freezes and about 5 seconds later I ket kicked to the Android home screen. I've tried it many times with no success, same thing every time.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6248823/Screenshot_2013-02-21-13-52-00.png

Here's a picture of the guy so you know who I'm talking about. He's standing by the brown house.

Help.

edit: the user juliuscaesar1990 a few replies up appears to have the exact same problem, so it must be a bug and not something thats wrong on my phone specifically. please look into it, thanks.

I have the same issue on latest version of Simpsons on Android..this is critical bug :(
  • momofgirlsx4
    1 posts
    edited February 2013
    Been playing for several months with no problems. Today while completing tasks game locked up. Tried logging out, shutting down and restart. Nothing changes, still locked up...any ideas to try, iPad format...help!!!
  • edited February 2013
    I have not been able to get into the simpsons for over a week now bit fed up of my daily routine of trying to get in!!

I have tried removing the app and re-installing it.
    Leaving it open and listening to the harp of death!! then it cuts off at 20 min i close the app and re-open around an hour later and still no luck.
    I have tried opening the game on other devices such as iphone 5 and ipad with my ID but no luck and i know its not the products as my partners works fine really unfair!!

If any1 knos anything else i can try be much appreciated :D
  • 4qu4
    4 posts
    edited February 2013
    Over a week and the harp .... Is beyond annoying .....

No action... No reply from ea

• mozzie46
    1 posts
    edited February 2013
    After reading this forum it makes me really angry !!! problems with Apple, problems with Android, EA not replying to anyone. What is the problem. I personally have spent a lot of money in this game and cant use it (Harp of Death) I believe EA has made $$$$ Millions $$$ from this game, so why cant it be fixed. If I ran a business like this I would go Broke in second
  • amaro304
    2 posts
    edited February 2013
    I'm in the same boat been over a week got the harp after the update !! I have IPhone 4 have done everything people say to try and nothing works!?!??!?!?!....I have spent a lot of money on this game also I can't beleive its been Dow. This long it's bull$@& :x :x :x :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
  • lovejoy1006
    7 posts
    edited February 2013
    I have enjoyed the Simpsons Tapped Out game for months now, however the last several days, I ca't even get into my Springfield. When trying to load up the game, it freezes on the opening screen, no note or anything. I am eager to keep playing the game, but as it stands there is nothing I can do.

PLEASE HELP ME LOG BACK IN!!!

lovejoy1006
  • xezybx
    2 posts
    edited February 2013
    I was playing my game on my iphone 4gs when I went to collect a reward for the valentines story line and the game locked up ans played the ding over and over again. I loged out and and closed the program down all the way and tried to get back in. It will log into the orgin screen but when I press my name to log in it will not open and play the ding over and over. I then uninstalled and reinstalled rebooted my phone and still can not log in. not sure what to do now?
  • eradloff
    2 posts
    edited February 2013
    This is very disturbing that I have had a problem for two weeks now and no one from EA has acknowledged it. I have a Simpson's tapped out account under the name eradloff, I am level 26, I have bought all the land that is available. I can't count how many doughnuts my wife and I have bought, I am 212 hearts away from the train and I have over 45 neighbors. I can log into my Origin account but not my Simpson's account. I can access my wife's account and my daughter's account all from my I-Pod, just not mine. I have filled out surveys, left private messages, Posted where ever I can find to post, but still no response from any one at EA. Not even a "hey we see you have a problem, we are working on it", NOTHING. In my mind this is extremely unprofessional, disrespectful, and flat out rude.
  • chud3
    141 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    i do find it pretty amazing that there has been no acknowledgement of this, much less updates from EA. it seems to be affecting a lot of players.
  • Nzlpilot
    13 posts
    edited February 2013
    Harp of death .... Level 26 and 4days unable to play.
    Have logged two support issues and no response from EA.
  • airognaf
    1 posts New member
    edited February 2013
    I like many other users have not been able to get into my account for over a week. My question for EA if they are reading this is does the problem relate to friends that may not have updated their Tapped Out Account? I have over 50 friends 4 of which have not logged in, in quite some time. At least two of them have not been very active in their towns since the Valentines day update. If it relates to friends is there any way to identify who it the problem and how would I unfriend someone?
  • canoechiq
    1 posts
    edited February 2013
    When I load the app I get the following mennage:

'Warning! Your other device didn't save your Springfield. Please sign into that device before playing'

What other device?!? I've only ever played on my phone. What will happen if I say Play Now?