EA Forums - Banner

Confused on event start?

Pardon my ignorance, I built my fortune teller tent and was expecting the event to start once completed... but it didn't. When is the start time?

Thank you all for your time and kindness 😎

Replies

• Chances are the Event will be available for download in the store on Tuesday October 2. The Event will activate at 9am Central on October 3.
    What part of "unsolicited friend requests are all denied" do you NOT get?
  • Purchasing the Fortune Teller will start a couple questlines for the teaser.
  • VegasFool wrote: »
    Pardon my ignorance, I built my fortune teller tent and was expecting the event to start once completed... but it didn't. When is the start time?

Thank you all for your time and kindness 😎

This was a teaser promotion for the upcoming event which starts next week. After a minor event ends, there is a teaser promotion a week before the next Major Event starts.

Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • For me, the "Fortune Favors the Bald Pt. 2" quest just appeared, even though I finished building the tent yesterday.