EA Forums - Banner

Favorite Character Mission ...

Hands down. Martin riding that little bike throughout the city. He is so cute with his little legs pedaling away. I literally want to adopt him. When a zombie gets anywhere near him, I swoop down real quick. He's ridiculously cute.

Replies

• Jordan_ivxx
    129 posts
    edited November 2012
    When Kang cracks the whip or properly seasons humans lol.
    I'm glad that moe actually runs around with the panda now. Before he'd run into the tavern and stay there.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • thejudd67
    395 posts
    edited November 2012
    Hans Moleman's making a short film where he gets hit with a football in the groin for 24 hours straight.
  • jbondra
    204 posts
    edited November 2012
    Scorpio with the flame thrower is pretty good.
  • caroudabush
    15 posts
    edited November 2012
    Id have to with witch marge speeding up crops! It might have something to do with the corn that im growing...
  • adruralo
    3291 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    I also like Chief Wiggum on a stake out, disguised as a woman and Luigi playing the accordion and tossing the dough for pizza.
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • Homer807
    267 posts
    edited November 2012
    Otto when he Sleeps It Off. =]
  • SlinkyBeads
    442 posts
    edited November 2012
    Mine has to be Homer running from the Evil Krusty Doll!!
  • linguo60
    271 posts Member
    edited November 2012
    ^^ that one is probably my favorite too.
    Mayan Homer reenacting the collapse of the Mayan civilization is pretty great too. And I like Mr Burns walking the hounds
  • Warpt1
    198 posts
    edited November 2012
    I'm a "classics" guy. Love Bart zooming around on his skateboard. Lisa playing her sax and Martin riding his bike are great too.

After getting the Krabapple Apts, I've been setting outdoor tasks on all my toons so they make my Springfield feel more alive.

Not really fond of Snake's outdoor missions. Seems out of place but it's what he does. :D
  • user47280
    2 posts
    edited November 2012
    I like Duffman partying down at the Church and School because I'm surprised they got that one through. Kearney dancing the jig is good as well.
  • storyrob17
    80 posts
    edited November 2012
    Grampa feeding the birds is pretty cool
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6344 posts Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Hank Scorpio with his flamethrower is my favorite by far.

Bart & Kang running away together is also great. Reminds me of E.T.
  • bartap74
    144 posts
    edited November 2012
    Grandpa feeding the birds makes me irrationally happy.
  • morganbaby1016
    241 posts
    edited November 2012
    When Kang cracks the whip or properly seasons humans lol.
    I'm glad that moe actually runs around with the panda now. Before he'd run into the tavern and stay there.

I enjoy when moe smuggles the panda. Off topic about kang properly seasons humans, I was in a friends town and they had Flanders power walking and Kang was running behind him shaking salt and pepper on him. It was pretty funny and lasted a lot longer than it should have. Every time Flanders stopped to jog in place Kang would catch up to him but then Flanders would power walk on. Too funny.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.