EA Forums - Banner

gutted!!

I'm level 30 (been reset to 29 cos of some weird glitch I hope gets resolved as lost all my level 30 items!) but think of it in context for us non donut users. Even 1 or 2 buildings are a huge welcome to my town! Rather than others who might not appreciate that.

So just try and remember that you don't use donuts and appreciate your town that way. I love mine! It has everything I could get (Aside from losing level 30 stuff!) :p

Replies

• Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited June 2013
    beccabooj wrote:
    Was so excited to finally get something new to do. But absolutely gutted to see that once again the majority of the items/characters/buildings are to be purchased with donuts :-(

So if you are a fellow non spender in this game you miss out on 95% of the stuff.
    I just cannot afford to pay those prices for donuts!!!

:-( damn you for getting me addicted to a game when I cant buy the things I want!!

There is a thread in here that shows your "95%" number to be quite off...there are a lot of things to buy with in game cash for squidport.....have you finished the entire questline??
  • theanimaldav
    723 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    beccabooj wrote:
    Was so excited to finally get something new to do. But absolutely gutted to see that once again the majority of the items/characters/buildings are to be purchased with donuts :-(

So if you are a fellow non spender in this game you miss out on 95% of the stuff.
    I just cannot afford to pay those prices for donuts!!!

:-( damn you for getting me addicted to a game when I cant buy the things I want!!

There is a thread in here that shows your "95%" number to be quite off...there are a lot of things to buy with in game cash for squidport.....have you finished the entire questline??

Yea it's a slightly over exaggerated % probs closer to 94%,
    There's not really that much premium stuff compared to the size of this update :roll:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.