Haha, weird..

Replies

• chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited June 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    Even Boardwalk performers have to go home, they're people, too :mrgreen:

Haha, weird..

Lol, I guess he was crashing in the Brown house ...
  • Maegnificent
    1863 posts
    edited June 2013
    They wander off mine often too. I think it may be because I have squidport tiles separated in a few groups, I think they are wandering off trying to find the other boardwalk sections.
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited June 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:

Haha, weird..

yeah I noticed that too. But come to think of it. It was the fire eater too :mrgreen:
  • dromtsul
    1169 posts
    edited June 2013
    I saw the Fiddler walk out onto the road then walk diagonally back onto the boardwalk. Most of my non-boardwalk characters will walk to the entrance and turn around.
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited June 2013
    They wander off mine often too. I think it may be because I have squidport tiles separated in a few groups, I think they are wandering off trying to find the other boardwalk sections.

Oh, good call! Didn't even think of that. I have tiles separated as well, I do have pathways, but a couple missing spots. Good as an explanation as I can think of :)
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:

Haha, weird..

I shudder to think of the state of the inside of the Brown Houses by now...
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited June 2013
    Glad to know this is happening to everyone. I've managed to get about 10 characters to stay permanently on the boardwalk with their standing still tasks, so I thought maybe it was getting too crowded for the performers :)
  • GZero604
    169 posts
    edited June 2013
    I removed all my tiles before to do a redesign of the boardwalk and the boardwalk characters will walk on the road until I put back at least 1 tile.
  • HomerSwapMeet
    726 posts
    edited June 2013
    GZero604 wrote:
    I removed all my tiles before to do a redesign of the boardwalk and the boardwalk characters will walk on the road until I put back at least 1 tile.

Same here. They roam around my town just like the rest.
  • CounterSniper67
    439 posts
    edited June 2013
    I don't pay these clowns good money to be screwing around on the clock.

I think I need to give them a real good talkin too. Why I tell ya! :evil: :twisted: :mrgreen: 8)
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited June 2013

I think I need to give them a real good talkin too. Why I tell ya! :evil: :twisted: :mrgreen: 8)

Exactly! They're supposed to be entertaining my residents on the boardwalk, not wandering around, crashing at the Brown house, and fraternizing... Lazy, good for nothing Fire Eater
  • CounterSniper67
    439 posts
    edited June 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:

Exactly! They're supposed to be entertaining my residents on the boardwalk, not wandering around, crashing at the Brown house, and fraternizing... Lazy, good for nothing Fire Eater

You know what! That's it!

From now on I'm makin him pay for his own lighter fluid. That'll show him! :twisted: Lol 8)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.