EA Forums - Banner

Building Warning... New?

This has been mentioned already. Sucks hey? Hope you don't have to change much

Replies

• Pixxxa
    429 posts
    edited June 2013
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Eep! Guilty of not doing a search first... that's a paddlin!

I didn't change anything and kept on decorating. Unlike the 3000 item limit a couple months ago, this was just a warning... and I haven't been noticing an unusual amount of glitches.
  • LtType77
    642 posts
    edited June 2013
    Pixxxa wrote:
    emmcee1 wrote:
    Eep! Guilty of not doing a search first... that's a paddlin!

I didn't change anything and kept on decorating. Unlike the 3000 item limit a couple months ago, this was just a warning... and I haven't been noticing an unusual amount of glitches.

It's a recommendation... You can go over, but it's just saying other people with bad connections it might crash for them or you at some point...
  • Pixxxa
    429 posts
    edited June 2013
    LtType77 wrote:
    It's a recommendation... You can go over, but it's just saying other people with bad connections it might crash for them or you at some point...
    Yes, it does worry me that it might make visiting difficult for my neighbours. Hopefully they mention it to me if they run into problems. I have noticed I crash on occasion when launching the app on my iPhone... Would be a shame to have to remove mass amounts of flowers, shrubs and trees. My SF would look nekkid!
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    It does make it difficult for your neighbors to visit. I've had to remove a couple because they caused my game to "stick" since they were so far over the limit. I didn't it mention it to my neighbors because they don't post here.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.