Prev1
johncolombo
10941 posts Senior Moderator
:)
……….
Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ

Replies

• I'm digging it! (get it?)
  • Looks like a lot going on and some cool items to unlock. I wish we had the flexibility to choose where the free land goes. Not having my town a perfect square will keep me up at night 😣😣😣😁
  • And the servers haven’t crashed yet? Huh. 😉

Anyway, looks interesting so far...
  • It's the old excavating mini-game. Does anyone have a link to that previous one that outlines the most efficient digging algorithm?
    Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • 7ku2mo3cnk8h.jpeg

I had this saved from May 2017-not sure who created it but was someone on the forum- I took a screenshot and kept it-hopefully it’s still relevant.
  • Love the event so far, but why oh why have EA unlocked land for us again? Please, please can we just have the tokens for it, so we can pick the area ourselves?
  • anaquarind
    1492 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Thanks @Newcastlenia ! But after a (protracted) discussion, I thought the pattern looked more like the one:
    I7FhAe0.png

Edit: if I'm reading correctly, this one gives you the solution in 10 moves, the one above is 12

Always looking to add active forum members! But please PM me first.
  • is it too early to call this the best event ever?
  • anaquarind wrote: »
    Thanks @Newcastlenia ! But after a (protracted) discussion, I thought the pattern looked more like the one:
    I7FhAe0.png

Edit: if I'm reading correctly, this one gives you the solution in 10 moves, the one above is 12

Ten definitely beats 12! New screenshot taken! Thanks Adrian!

• cvax7
    249 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    anaquarind wrote: »
    I7FhAe0.png

Yeah, this one's best.
  • I got in first try!
    pure luck or just demo mode?
  • Woah! My head is spinning!!! Lots of high % multiplier items, characters galore and some cool decos/buildings. Bought all the new stuff right away and the dock because of the discount/multiplier. Only 1 land token for this act though... my only complaint.

This is gonna be a great event! Have fun!
    "I gave him a couple of blintzes to paint my fence but he never did it! "
  • I'm digging it! (get it?)

lol
  • I haven't been able to log in yet. I love getting a check but.... Stupid work.... Stupid contracts....

giphy.gif
  • If I'm not mistaken, isn't this the same spooky music from 2013? I really liked that event music.

I wonder if the NPCs they offer for sale after the event can be turned like these ones.
  • Same mate :) love it too !
  • anaquarind wrote: »
    I7FhAe0.png

Does anyone remember the discussion that led to this plan? Was there any mention of the order being critical? Because I've been doing what here would be 1,4,2,3,8,6,5,7,9,10. Just wondering...
    "You're the most negative person I've ever seen on here. Constantly."
  • Does anyone know if the item cap has been increased?
  • Which of the New items helps/gives items in EVERY act?

• frosted1414
    1918 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    4junk3000 wrote: »
    anaquarind wrote: »
    I7FhAe0.png

Does anyone remember the discussion that led to this plan? Was there any mention of the order being critical? Because I've been doing what here would be 1,4,2,3,8,6,5,7,9,10. Just wondering...

1, 2, 3 uncover 4 (any order ok)
    4, 5, 6 uncover 3 (any order ok)
    7, 8 uncover 2 (either ok)
    9 uncover 1
    10 doh
    I still have my notes from last time
    8K7oOHc.jpg