EA Forums - Banner

event is live now

2Next

Replies

• Why have my red maple trees turned orange? I prefer them red. Now eveything is orange, with some yellows, rather than red and orange.
  • Why have my red maple trees turned orange? I prefer them red. Now eveything is orange, with some yellows, rather than red and orange.

If you have Homer's Hammock, Apple/Orange Trees, or the Valentine's Hammock; they will be devoid of leaves.

The other trees will not lose their leaves until Winter, and the pine trees won't lose their needles at all.
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • 7ku2mo3cnk8h.jpeg

I had this saved from May 2017-not sure who created it but was someone on the forum- I took a screenshot and kept it-hopefully it’s still relevant.

Thank you :-D I was looking for that.

If you have Homer's Hammock, Apple/Orange Trees, or the Valentine's Hammock; they will be devoid of leaves.

The other trees will not lose their leaves until Winter, and the pine trees won't lose their needles at all.

Yes, but the red maple trees should stay red. And there was another tree that turned red as well. This gave more color to the fall scene.
  • 7ku2mo3cnk8h.jpeg

I had this saved from May 2017-not sure who created it but was someone on the forum- I took a screenshot and kept it-hopefully it’s still relevant.

Thank you :-D I was looking for that.

Why? 12 moves is nfg! Use the 10 move pattern @blackgryphon9999
  • Comic Book Guy needs to exercise. He has already been caught by Countess Dracula and turned into a vampire minion three times! :D