EA Forums - Banner

Event glitch thread THOH

Replies

• Yes, so happy all crafting issues were fixed.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    you are waiting for the start of act 2 to unlock more content

0_D50_A20_B_0979_4_A8_B_A397_96_F10_AE9_B6_A8.png
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • li5jsre9cc3j.gif
    Is this normal?

haha, i thought my game was glitched until i saw her turning a character into a minion.

then i came here to look for answers....

amazing feature i must say!
  • thanks for sharing, i hadn’t seen that happen yet!
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • duzznt wrote: »
    My crafting glitch was fixed today until I leveled up to level 4 but none of the new items have unlocked.
    I probably should of posted on here and not the Patch released thread, sorry.

Level 4 unlocks in Act 2. By the way vampira is not clickable until you have won her as a prize.
  • Things seem okay right now. However this event has been hideously glitchy with those minions, one way or another. And EA sure jumped ninja-like to fix the multi-click glitch that saves people clicking and donut-gathering time, while problems with bundles go unnoticed.
  • Found an insignificant glitch in my game two days ago. Ones of the smallest vampire minions (he turns into a little blonde-haired kid w/ blue shirt when tapped) has been roaming around my town in his human form for days. When you tap him he makes the same sound as the other vampire minions but there's no payout. He just pauses momentarily then starts walking again. So now I have this random little kid NPC wandering around my Springfield who isn't supposed to be there.
  • Grumpstown
    1362 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    let me bring some good glitch news to you :) if you happen to have used the duplication glitch from waaay back (terwilliger event), and got some extra springfield falls, they arent unique anymore at the moment, so get them out while you still can ;)

e: nevermind, apperantly it was patched out already, didnt have the time to post earlier sadly :/
  • My characters seeme to be stuck on Be Unimpressed, even thougH I’ve finished the quest and tapped them.
  • My characters seeme to be stuck on Be Unimpressed, even thougH I’ve finished the quest and tapped them.

Ned needs to be free.

Ned needs to be free.

I just tried that and it didn’t work. Oh well, lots of XP.

Ned needs to be free.

Did you try going to the neighbor screen and back to re-sync your game? I may have done that as well.

Ned needs to be free.

Did you try going to the neighbor screen and back to re-sync your game? I may have done that as well.

I just picked up a hundred donuts on this glitch, so I haven’t tried that yet.

Ned needs to be free.

How did you get donuts from that?
  • DOHbeeWan wrote: »
    My characters seeme to be stuck on Be Unimpressed, even thougH I’ve finished the quest and tapped them.

Ned needs to be free.

XP. I collect, exit, hard close, restart, repeat.

With collider on, I’m getting about 1 3/4 donut box each collection, and pick up 3 donuts.
  • DOHbeeWan wrote: »
    My characters seeme to be stuck on Be Unimpressed, even thougH I’ve finished the quest and tapped them.

Ned needs to be free.

XP. I collect, exit, hard close, restart, repeat.

With collider on, I’m getting about 1 3/4 donut box each collection, and pick up 3 donuts.

Thanks! I’ll try it
  • ZennGlenn
    1721 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    "A third post because it's not a conspiracy unless there are 3; has anyone else noticed or been annoyed by the lack of female clickables in events?.... they could have tried a little harder not only to recognize that but to also recognize the contributions women have made to rock and roll. Rant over..."
    😉
    Dig your groovy Avatar, SN (Simpsons, FG, & S.Park among others help when questioning my sanity), & respectable points; you likely enjoy that Simpsons do indeed stand above the average in dealing w/ Human Rights, Environment, & all our friggin mamby pamby World issues we've managed to inflict upon ourselves... & of course, our 1st World shenanigans of having to deal w/glorious game glitches here💩
    ...Tapped Out parallels along well w/ the show, & a fair variety of genders & ethnicities, although maybe not enough... bit of a challenge keeping up w/ so characters after years of playing! >:) ...Anyhow, Happy Werewolving & glad to do the neighboreeno add if ya like; will send from my end B)

Post edited by ZennGlenn on
  • ZennGlenn
    1721 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    :# And then there are cringe-worthy days where ridiculously foolish pinnacles of political pettiness & Tapped Out game glitches force me to put away windex in my fridge & search for a seatbelt while sitting in a massage chair... :#

May have been noted in other threads, but anyhow:
    The area that gets highlighted translucent blue for earning bonuses (currently Act2 furs & so forth) overlays the UPPER PORTION / AREA by 2-3 useless land tokens of currently unavailable land & should be shifted DOWN further so we can utilize the area we do have, which is quite limited for earning the Event Bonuses...
    And, a more trivial designing / landscaping issue: Bridges, such as the current cool Rickety Bridge, CAN & should be able to be placed over water ;)

Post edited by ZennGlenn on
  • The Rickety Bridge can be placed over water, but you have to place the water first.
  • The Rickety Bridge can be placed over water, but you have to place the water first.

Yeah, my 'can' meant that, but was referring to other bridges, such as Covered Bridge & so forth👌🏽