EA Forums - Banner

THoH Bugs

2Next

Replies

• Та же история с книгой, весь прогресс в ноль, хотя 8 уровень. Нет меню хэллоуина, на втором уровне кузни не открыты кусты. И пока вся собранная валюта не уйдёт в кошелёк перейти по карте не возможно......
  • indigrindi wrote: »
    Та же история с книгой, весь прогресс в ноль, хотя 8 уровень. Нет меню хэллоуина, на втором уровне кузни не открыты кусты. И пока вся собранная валюта не уйдёт в кошелёк перейти по карте не возможно......

Same with me
  • Capt_Sausage_007
    154 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Posted this in the general discussion forum but I’ll post here too

Big glitches
    elu89ldqyeeq.png
    Unlock level 1? What? I could buy shrubs yesterday but now I have to unlock level 1.
    Also
    fk50r8fxq2uh.png
    Looks okay, but it isn’t.
    4t4c9k4aisum.png
    I’m working toward level 4 Flanders tome.

Same issues here, plus the THOH section of my store is gone.

I am sorry, @daved7637397, your problems are not solved? I have the same problems.
  • Posted this in the general discussion forum but I’ll post here too

Big glitches
    elu89ldqyeeq.png
    Unlock level 1? What? I could buy shrubs yesterday but now I have to unlock level 1.
    Also
    fk50r8fxq2uh.png
    4t4c9k4aisum.png

I am sorry, @daved7637397, your problems are not solved? I have the same problems.

Nope, not solved yet. Over on AnswerHQ, there are a lot of people with the same issues. I files anticket with EA and they responded, basicly telling me "we're working on it"

Not holding my breath for a fix anytime soon. And with the store gone, I guess EA doesnt want me to spend any money...
    I do not accept unsolicited friend requests! PM me and say hi first.

Big glitches
    elu89ldqyeeq.png
    Also
    fk50r8fxq2uh.png
    4t4c9k4aisum.png

Nope, not solved yet. Over on AnswerHQ, there are a lot of people with the same issues. I files anticket with EA and they responded, basicly telling me "we're working on it"

Not holding my breath for a fix anytime soon. And with the store gone, I guess EA doesnt want me to spend any money...

Thank

Big glitches
    elu89ldqyeeq.png
    Also
    fk50r8fxq2uh.png
    4t4c9k4aisum.png

Thank

Not a problem. Is the event section missing from your store too?

Big glitches
    elu89ldqyeeq.png
    Also
    fk50r8fxq2uh.png
    4t4c9k4aisum.png

Thank

Yes, absent

Big glitches
    elu89ldqyeeq.png
    Also
    fk50r8fxq2uh.png
    4t4c9k4aisum.png

Thank

Yes, absent

Ive never met a company that doesnt like making money before I started playing EA games!

Big glitches
    elu89ldqyeeq.png
    Also
    fk50r8fxq2uh.png
    4t4c9k4aisum.png

Thank

Yes, absent

Ive never met a company that doesnt like making money before I started playing EA games!

They don't need our money, probably :|

Big glitches
    elu89ldqyeeq.png
    Also
    fk50r8fxq2uh.png
    4t4c9k4aisum.png

Thank

Yes, absent

I'm surw they still would like it though, otherwise whats the point of all this? Theyre just don"t seem to care about players problems most of the time. We've had a ton of bugs in this game, one of which that took a year and a half to fix!

Big glitches
    elu89ldqyeeq.png
    Also
    fk50r8fxq2uh.png
    4t4c9k4aisum.png

Thank

Yes, absent

I'm surw they still would like it though, otherwise whats the point of all this? Theyre just don"t seem to care about players problems most of the time. We've had a ton of bugs in this game, one of which that took a year and a half to fix!

I hope they release the patch on Monday
  • daved7637397
    7234 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I hope they release the patch on Monday

Me too, but dont hold your breath. It it entirely possible that we will be stuck like this for the entire event. I certainly hope not, but it wouldn't shock me.
  • I hope they release the patch on Monday

Me too, but dont hold your breath. It it entirely possible that we will be stuck like this for the entire event. I certainly hope not, but it wouldn't shock me.

And the rollback of the game, as an alternative to the patch, was not considered? (I apologize English, is not native)
  • Glad to see I’m not the only one having this issue. My game kept crashing yesterday when tapping minions in my friends towns. Got to the last 3 actions that would give rewards and it crashed every time I clicked on a minion.
  • I cant tap on the guys in hoods. And my screen is freezing I cant move the screen.
  • I cant tap on the guys in hoods. And my screen is freezing I cant move the screen.
    I have similar, says they're all clear yet half a dozen or more still showing but when you click on them nothing happens.

Screen freezes when on the dig section & you've found the jewels too.