EA Forums - Banner

Bring back all the best decorations..

This game also needs Palm trees, just like this picture of the pimento groves shows and many simpsons episodes did.

http://simpsonswiki.net/wiki/The_Pimento_Grove

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    QCOuTLaWz wrote:
    This game also needs Palm trees, just like this picture of the pimento groves shows and many simpsons episodes did.

250px-Pimento_grove.png

Palm trees would be a nice addition to the game :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited June 2013
    QCOuTLaWz wrote:
    Seriously I dont know **** crosses EAs mind. But right now were stuck with all,mostly ugly,decorations and all the best ones were either Limited or Limited Premium crap. Bring back Dead trees, Tree slumps,Logs, Rocks and others I seem to forget. These are actual decorations you would see in a real town and decoratiojns I would actually like to decorate my town with. Who the hell asked/wants a Bunny hedge? a Hail Ants board( I know this is related to a classic episode) or a training dummy . Those are what limited time decos shouldve been.
    I bought lots of rocks and tree stumps. And they look like crap cus the produce money all the time. I'd rather them be just for show. I think we could do with more decorations tho. I would like to see the dead tree back I only had three and one with a skeleton hanging from it. Lol
  • VxMarmitex9
    956 posts
    edited June 2013
    I have bunny hedges outside my compound, makes the tough guys look tougher!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    I would like to see the dead tree back I only had three and one with a skeleton hanging from it. Lol

I kinda wish i bought more of those trees :( bought a fair few but after an update and they are gone i always wish i got more :lol: Same with the xmas trees soooo shoulda bought more of those
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited June 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    I would like to see the dead tree back I only had three and one with a skeleton hanging from it. Lol

I kinda wish i bought more of those trees :( bought a fair few but after an update and they are gone i always wish i got more :lol: Same with the xmas trees soooo shoulda bought more of those
    it's always the way lol. That's why I buy every limited item now lol
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

Im the same, well i just gotta have everything anyway lol Limited items are a must :) Just wished i bought more of thoses, i thought i bought enough logs, stumps & rocks during WD but Nope still could of done with more :lol:
  • Skyrim-mrp
    3684 posts
    edited June 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

Im the same, well i just gotta have everything anyway lol Limited items are a must :) Just wished i bought more of thoses, i thought i bought enough logs, stumps & rocks during WD but Nope still could of done with more :lol:
    I wish I had the reine dear lol. There should be more static animal for cletus farm lol
  • theanimaldav
    723 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    QCOuTLaWz wrote:

250px-Pimento_grove.png

Palm trees would be a nice addition to the game :)

Absolutely, had this convo with my girlfriend just yesterday.
    VxMarmitex9
    I have bunny hedges outside my compound, makes the tough guys look tougher!

I like this idea but I really hate that hedge, I just have one in s garden just for the same of it!
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited June 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

I wish I had more of the old lamposts.....those went away without warning.....glad I have at least 12-14 of them, but would have stocked up to 30 in storage had I known.......
  • theanimaldav
    723 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:

I wish I had more of the old lamposts.....those went away without warning.....glad I have at least 12-14 of them, but would have stocked up to 30 in storage had I known.......

Yea taking the old lamp post away was abit strange it's like the new one came along and was like this town ain't big enough for the both of us and well from what we have now we can see the out come of that one! :cry:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.