Treehouse of Horror XXIX: Dates

LPNintendoITA
11472 posts Member
edited October 2018
ViortyY.png
Post edited by LPNintendoITA on
My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord

Replies

• I'm kinda curious what's inside Mystery Jack-O-Latern and how many donuts I have to save for it. :o
  • They brought the tentacle tree back with the same rebate. Nice. I may get some more of those.
  • Wailing walls are back after 2 years, time to use up all my donuts
  • I was hoping the launch of additional stuff in the store would bring the event store back and override the glitch.

Guess not.

Did anyone get the Freakmobile?
  • I was hoping the launch of additional stuff in the store would bring the event store back and override the glitch.

Guess not.

I passed again. I couldn't bring myself to spend 60 donuts on a deco with only a .75% bonus.

Guess not.

I passed again. I couldn't bring myself to spend 60 donuts on a deco with only a .75% bonus.

Well, thanks to the spooky glitch, I don't even have the option. I'm not going to get too mad, unless EA doesn't get this fixed when there's characters to buy.

Guess not.

Well, thanks to the spooky glitch, I don't even have the option. I'm not going to get too mad, unless EA doesn't get this fixed when there's characters to buy.

Yeah. As far as glitches go, not having a store has got to be one of the most frustrating we've had. I hope they fix it for y'all asap.
  • A lot of stuff to prep donuts for. I'll probably need to rebuild my Transylvania or even make it bigger.
  • At first I wasn't going to take the Freakmobile but decided to buy it anyways.

I have taken 2 wailing walls yesterday.

As for the Tentacle tree, I'll probably take a couple.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • I’m kind of disappointed in the events lately. It seems 80% offered was previously available as well... it might be worth it to skip a few months so I can get more out of each event when I come back.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    At first I wasn't going to take the Freakmobile but decided to buy it anyways.

I have taken 2 wailing walls yesterday.

As for the Tentacle tree, I'll probably take a couple.
    you need more Freakmobiles Jay :)
    CE9247-A2-BB15-4551-8-FD6-318-D474-E3212.png
    C08-B15-FE-8-A5-B-40-E7-AAFE-BD94-B98295-D4.png
    not the best buy but they come up as great decos occasionally :)

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • Love that drag strip design. B)
  • one of my favorites, thanks
    got the idea from a neighbor that wasn’t doing that design but a light bulb moment. its hard to place :)
  • bump.
  • Very nice! I tried doing a drag strip but couldn't get it to look right. I never thought to use the highway pieces. I may have to revisit trying again
  • @fastshadow2 took me a moment to figure out what the train tracks were :blush:
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    Chris60119 wrote: »
    Very nice! I tried doing a drag strip but couldn't get it to look right. I never thought to use the highway pieces. I may have to revisit trying again
    thanks, if you do, post it here. i’d like to see what you come up with. expanded it some for more room for the cars and injury 500
    @fastshadow2 took me a moment to figure out what the train tracks were :blush:
    :D