EA Forums - Banner

Tasking characters during THOH

4kidsandacatdog
2999 posts Member
edited October 2018
I haven't tasked any of my characters yet, other than those not directly involved in earning event currency. If I do, will they still turn into ghouls? Are there specific characters that turn into ghouls? Should I just keep those free or will they turn into ghouls on the job?

Replies

• I’m curious about this, as well.
  • Tasked characters won't get ghouled, Mrs. Dracula will target NPCs instead
  • You can task everyone as normal.

Vampiress will target NPC evil homer first if you have him (which you can keep following and tap on endlessy every few minutes btw) ;)

She will continue to turn other nearby characters into minions until you have a maximum of 60 in your town whether they are on tasks or not. They spawn at a rate of 1/5 minutes with a max of 60 per town. (there is no bank with this one)

So you can task everyone on jobs as normal and just log in every four hours for the event tasks and to clear minions.

Unless you have evil homer and want to play non stop... >:)

www.tapped-out.co.uk
  • 0Brooders0
    2077 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    joniferous wrote: »
    Tasked characters won't get ghouled, Mrs. Dracula will target NPCs instead

This is incorrect.

Sorry edited to say that if no characters are available the minions spawn anyway and when you tap them there are 3 new npcs which pop. So you will see these as below and/or any of your characters tasked or not.

15eehr5.jpg

Hope that made sense ... :)
    www.tapped-out.co.uk
  • Thank you for the info, 0Brooders0. :)
  • 0Brooders0 wrote: »
    joniferous wrote: »
    Tasked characters won't get ghouled, Mrs. Dracula will target NPCs instead

This is incorrect.

Sorry edited to say that if no characters are available the minions spawn anyway and when you tap them there are 3 new npcs which pop. So you will see these as below and/or any of your characters tasked or not.

15eehr5.jpg

Hope that made sense ... :)

I just assumed that as she hadn't ghouled any of my tasked characters on their 24h jobs that she wouldn't target tasked characters, she's only been spawning the new 3 ghoul/townsfolk, evil homer and Goofball for me!
  • In fact, it's been my experience that playable characters that change cause much more of s lag or freezing potential.
  • In fact, it's been my experience that playable characters that change cause much more of s lag or freezing potential.

Yes, they do. You’re better off tasking all your characters and having the NPCs and Evil Homer get minioned.
  • It seems to me that leaving people free = LAG!
  • Untasked people may become Minions.

If you use the Unemployment Office, it won't automatically task Minions - you'll have to tap them free first.
  • Not that it matters a whole lot but the untasked playable characters that become minions are paying double for me vs. the NPCs that are generated. I'm not really having the lag/freeze issues that others are so I've been letting my people run free while I have my morning coffee just to see how many I can get. Again, it doesn't really matter much in the end.