EA Forums - Banner

Treehouse of Horror XXIX: Crafting

p4op3s5.png
My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord

Replies

• Can you get crafting currency from digging up the tomb?
  • Why can't they be cheaper. Gonna have to spend a little extra donuts on some.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • I'm gonna want lots of angry mobs
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Why can't they be cheaper. Gonna have to spend a little extra donuts on some.

Is it that they're too expensive or is it that they're just being stingy with awarding crafting currency, or even a bit of both maybe? I've only been playing 1 year but I'm sure that a couple of events prior to I&S you got 10 event currency and 5 crafting currency for tapping something, now it's down to 2(?) home town and 1 at neighbour's. I know I won't be able to get everything I want, still loving it tho
  • I'm gonna want lots of angry mobs

same... just don't know how many i actually will craft, because they are so expensive. :worried:
    if you hard. then you hard.
  • tapebelt wrote: »
    I'm gonna want lots of angry mobs

same... just don't know how many i actually will craft, because they are so expensive. :worried:

Whomp, I decided against them :( too expensive so I'm going to get other items for my planned designs :/ Maybe if they were a little cheaper

Whomp, I decided against them :( too expensive so I'm going to get other items for my planned designs :/ Maybe if they were a little cheaper

Yup, over 200 donuts to rush one... probably not gonna end up with many more than i have of the roller coaster weirdos (which also required too many crafting resources).

C'mon ea, make all types of crowds always available for purchase in store. I know it's near Halloween, but I want a lively town, not a ghost town.
  • TheJuiceLoosener
    2353 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    tapebelt wrote: »

They're expensive now. When your dig bonus gets to 100% and you've added more characters to dig, the currency will accrue much more quickly.
  • Castiel19x wrote: »
    Why can't they be cheaper. Gonna have to spend a little extra donuts on some.

I think you put your finger on the button...
  • That summoning circle doesnt do anything besides raise the candles when you tap it. waste of an item. Atleast have it do something....
  • Every item and every character - including so-called NPCs - should have some kind of quest associated with them.

They're expensive now. When your dig bonus gets to 100% and you've added more characters to dig, the currency will accrue much more quickly.

they're expensive period. third most expensive item to craft, and more costly than the transylvania cottage and chalet, both of which have payouts.

they're expensive period. third most expensive item to craft, and more costly than the transylvania cottage and chalet, both of which have payouts.

And they're still not as bad as the rollercoaster weirdos. We asked for an angry mob this year and we got one. By the end of the event we'll be able to craft plenty.

And they're still not as bad as the rollercoaster weirdos. We asked for an angry mob this year and we got one. By the end of the event we'll be able to craft plenty.

nobody said they were... :smirk:

go ahead and claim whatever you want (especially with no math to back it up), but the point is that an item with no bonus or payout shouldn't be so expensive to craft.
  • Chalet and cottage both are buildings with payouts? Anything else give a payout?
    Missing Character: The Barbarian