EA Forums - Banner

460 donuts - what should i get?

Prev1
Otto and Frink are great....... :wink:

Replies

• PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited June 2013
    My suggestion is Springfield Observatory, Springfield Sign or Azetec Theater.
    If not, buy some buildings that have characters or new stuff from squidport.
  • hugodl
    74 posts
    edited June 2013
    Forgot to say that i already have the observatory and the aztec theater, hans moleman too

Im not sure about frinks lab, cus i know i cant get it through a myster box...even though i always get trees :(
  • Tawhid123
    716 posts
    edited June 2013
    Get Jasper and the Community center! :mrgreen:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited June 2013
    Tawhid123 wrote:
    Get Jasper and the Community center! :mrgreen:

Jasper is pretty cool tbf :)

Dont forget Otto tho :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited June 2013
    hugodl wrote:
    Forgot to say that i already have the observatory and the aztec theater, hans moleman too

Im not sure about frinks lab, cus i know i cant get it through a myster box...even though i always get trees :(
    In that case, buy the newest characters for squidport.
    Or perhaps duff brewery.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited June 2013
    Or perhaps duff brewery.

Duffman is cool :) he one of my favs
  • hugodl
    74 posts
    edited June 2013
    Otto is a must, but i dont know what to get with the other 340 donuts left

Is krustylu studio that bad? Nobody mentions it
  • PlacentaSandwich
    1148 posts
    edited June 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Or perhaps duff brewery.

Duffman is cool :) he one of my favs
    Yea, I like it too.
    It's a nice building plus a nice character.
    Also, if you got the Duff Party Bus and the Duff Racer, it's an awesome choice.
  • CallMeAceRag
    183 posts
    edited June 2013
    In before someone mentions 460 white fences :lol: I would go for a) limited items or b) characters that have additional tasks.
  • shaunareid
    721 posts
    edited June 2013
    I would say to NOT get the open air stage - wish I hadn't bothered! 160 donuts would have been better spent elsewhere!

As for what to buy, it depends on what task length you usually do with your character, as the premium ones outdoor tasks are varying :)
  • TheLadySimsalot
    339 posts
    edited June 2013
    Frink was my first donut purchase, based on recommendations from the forum. He is still my very favorite character. The flying machine is THE best!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited June 2013
    shaunareid wrote:
    I would say to NOT get the open air stage - wish I hadn't bothered! 160 donuts would have been better spent elsewhere!

Really? I like the stage :) Nice addition to my park :)

Plus you get the BSharps....surely thats enough to warrent the stage?
    childish_teasing_smiley.gif
  • blackgryphon9999
    661 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    hugodl wrote:

I would love to have Otto, but I don't want the crashed school bus in my town. If I put the bus in storage, will Otto remain in the town?
  • TheLadySimsalot
    339 posts
    edited June 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    shaunareid wrote:

Really? I like the stage :) Nice addition to my park :)

Plus you get the BSharps....surely thats enough to warrent the stage?
    childish_teasing_smiley.gif

Also, Lisa's one hour task is a lot more on the stage than otherwise. I calculated them all at one time, but I can only remember using the stage was a "good thing" in terms of XP and $$$.

Anyone else looked at that? Am I right?
  • Mmmmmmm_Donuts
    122 posts
    edited June 2013
    Get Duffman and Otto. Both earn a premium, rate, come with a building, and do a good amount of outdoor activites. You don't have to spend all 460 right away.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited June 2013
    hugodl wrote:

I would love to have Otto, but I don't want the crashed school bus in my town. If I put the bus in storage, will Otto remain in the town?

Store the bus will store otto
    Also, Lisa's one hour task is a lot more on the stage than otherwise. I calculated them all at one time, but I can only remember using the stage was a "good thing" in terms of XP and $$$.

Anyone else looked at that? Am I right?

Yeah lisa task & Moleman's 24hr task pays out alot more :)

Im not sure of the others as i havent sat down and looked at them properly yet tbh
  • hugodl
    74 posts
    edited June 2013
    cl891 wrote:
    hugodl wrote:

I like some of Sideshow Mel's tasks - juggling and being fired from a cannon (which is a separate donut purchase) are great tasks.

I'd get Frink as well. If you get a mystery box that would have contained him if you didn't already have him, you get the 150 donuts in the box instead so you can get your investment back.

I just checked on tstotips.com and you can only get frinks lab with a homer buddha or 150 donuts as you said, but apparently you cant get it in a mystery box (which means no 150 donust if i already have it) ....can anybody confirm?
  • tommmmdonuts
    27 posts
    edited June 2013
    That is correct, no 150 donuts if u already have it, but as for squeeky-voice teen, you can get 30 donuts if u already have him, i got him as my first premium and then so far have gotten 2 30 donuts prizes in the daily. I would get him because hes the cheapest premium character that has tasks. Lardo lads can be won multiple times from a mystery box but i havent gotten it yet. You have him already but i think dr nick it a great one.

Here is my advise. If you are like me and dont buy hundreds of dollars worth of donuts, i only buy premuim items that include characters or are characters (I got the tire fire because its cheap) if you do their 24 hr jobs once a day thats $1000 a day, better than any premium building. So if i were you i would get:
    1. frink's lab or community center
    2. another building with a character under 150 or 2 premium characters
    3. save the rest for something you want from future updates

Those are my suggestions, but do what makes you happy.
  • hugodl
    74 posts
    edited June 2013
    Thank you guys, i think ill get otto and maybe frinks lab, i will save the rest of the donuts for future updates
  • ephphoneapps
    4070 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    hugodl wrote:

Are you needing to earn money?

KrustyLu earns more than Frinks lab on a 24hr cycle and is 10D cheaper. If I were you I'd get both. 2 premium characters and 2 buildings that earn. You could toss in the warhead for 45D (2.25%+) or a 40D item than nets 2% that you don't have. That's your best move if you want/need to earn cash.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.