EA Forums - Banner

OT - Ipad2 Home button stopped working. Fix?

That would be tough to ignore

Replies

• kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited June 2013
    shaygitz wrote:

Yeah, only thing is I can't take pics of the screen anymore, but everything else you can do via 5 finger app close and swiping between other apps.
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    shaygitz wrote:

Yeah, only thing is I can't take pics of the screen anymore, but everything else you can do via 5 finger app close and swiping between other apps.

Really? I use my home button to reset the TSTO app when it acts up too
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    shaygitz wrote:
    shaygitz wrote:

Sweet sig! :shock: :D
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    mwdalton wrote:

Why, thank you! I found the alphabet somewhere and put it together myself. I can't quite get the size right, though
  • mwdalton
    11545 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    shaygitz wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:

Why, thank you! I found the alphabet somewhere and put it together myself. I can't quite get the size right, though

Yeah, I was just thinking it could probably be enlarged a bit....

thats_what_she_said2_xlarge.jpg
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited June 2013
    shaygitz wrote:
    shaygitz wrote:

For sure try it! :D
  • eldonkevin
    29 posts
    edited June 2013
    Just go to the apple store should be a free fix, was for me when my iPhones home button stopped working also..
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited June 2013
    eldonkevin wrote:
    Just go to the apple store should be a free fix, was for me when my iPhones home button stopped working also..

Was your iPhone under warranty?
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited June 2013
    A mate of mine knocks the back of the device to release the button as he's one sticks, and he also "sucks" the button up (this is soooo funny to watch!!) whats annoying is it actually works for him :lol:

If your device is under warrenty take it back and get the device repaired/swapped over :) Just remember to get all your naughty pics of it 1st ;)
    childish_teasing_smiley.gif
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • kuroashicook
    709 posts
    edited June 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    A mate of mine knocks the back of the device to release the button as he's one sticks, and he also "sucks" the button up (this is soooo funny to watch!!) whats annoying is it actually works for him :lol:

If your device is under warrenty take it back and get the device repaired/swapped over :) Just remember to get all your naughty pics of it 1st ;)
    childish_teasing_smiley.gif

Haha, good thinking, Neo! That could get quite awkward. :twisted: lol
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

If your device is under warrenty take it back and get the device repaired/swapped over :)

The Apple Store is really good about fixing things for free that aren't under warranty anymore, if the problem is something that's obviously a defect.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.