EA Forums - Banner

Krusty-lu... worth it?

firesoul19 wrote:
I don't buy many premium items, but I got the 900 package at the last donut sale. (So far I have a couple cars, Otto and the bus, and the Aztec). I've had my eye on Krusty-lu Studios for a while now, but can't seem to part with my precious pastries. I'm wondering everyone's opinion...

Is buying Krusty-Lu Studios worth it with the possibility of getting Krusty Land in the next few months? (Of course it's the only way to get SS Mel, right?) Hm... maybe I should just get the Community Center instead? Thoughts?

Either would be good, Sideshow Mel's a cool character, so is Jasper.

I don't think Krustylu Studios will really affect Krustyland, since Krustyland will supposedly be on a separate map to your main Springfield, so that shouldn't be a factor.

Replies

• ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Krusty lu or community centre are both good jasper you get to see him walk around with his paddle or mel you buy the cannon and can shoot him out of it lol
  • VAYA28
    51 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Krusty Lu -
    it´s worth - love it really

VAYA
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I'd go for Jasper. I have Sideshow Mel also but Jasper has some cool animation and sayings. As mentioned here, there is the "go paddlin'" one but he also has "take incorrect meds" and that changes what he looks like. Oh, and I almost forgot his task with the huge lollipop. Too funny!
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    indys2nd wrote:
    I'd go for Jasper. I have Sideshow Mel also but Jasper has some cool animation and sayings. As mentioned here, there is the "go paddlin'" one but he also has "take incorrect meds" and that changes what he looks like. Oh, and I almost forgot his task with the huge lollipop. Too funny!

Ya his whole head gets covered in hair lol. And wish he'd do the lollipop song up on the open air stage would be epic.
  • LSDAir
    51 posts
    edited June 2013
    Get Duffman. He has a lot of outdoor tasks. He might be a tad more expensive but he is worth it. Between Jasper and Mel I'd have to go with Jasper. If not I'd probably be getting a paddlin
  • henn3001
    160 posts
    edited June 2013
    Krusty-lu

you can build it next to channel 6 and arrange a nice media/entertainment complex.
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Both and get the cannon if you get Krustylu!
  • Mmmmmmm_Donuts
    122 posts
    edited June 2013
    sideshow Mel spends most of his time indoors so unless you do 8 hour activities you will never see him
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited June 2013
    sideshow Mel spends most of his time indoors so unless you do 8 hour activities you will never see him

Wish his canon task was longer, Krustylu could have had an animation as well. Should have got Duff brewery instead.
  • jacko_9997
    532 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Well if you buy me then I can tell you what to buy and what's a paddlin :lol: Ohhh then u would've already made your decision :mrgreen: so I guess the oral is the community centre is the way... Somehow
  • kelekod
    415 posts Member
    edited June 2013

He can de-bone for 24 hours and that's outside too.

But yeah, he's mostly indoor type of character. He joins the 4 hour club at Jake's Hairplace, goes to the prison at 12 hours.

The building is neat, but that's about it. I think the building is more required (just need that box factory across the street).
    I'm GamerGD3. Lost all 3000+posts for my (now) former name.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.