EA Forums - Banner

I particpate at EA Answers HQ

Prev1
johncolombo
11004 posts Senior Moderator
Hi all, I'm starting to see more of you at EA Answers HQ. https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/bd-p/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out that said curious how many of us are there.
Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ

I particpate at EA Answers HQ 53 votes

yes
33%
Deadshot_DCUjohncolombobgfujinoaabcamposchrisdirai146toomuchtv2us4kidsandacatdogjbw431YodaFaxmwpeteMuhsterinoEllieGusemanjeaglet1daved7637397TheJuiceLoosenerEA_Davidabc1939593565kandineece651 18 votes
no
33%
AAASmuckDonna4612cjryder625cdepastaarentondarcyfrosted1414caughtatworkstevedilge752aidx1054organizmx66Willy9292KattmatteBrideOfFrank35Mount_Greyramrod130BritJustice1mirko_283mcarolinar37 18 votes
taco
32%
amfstone904empathy77datasurgeonLPNintendoITA74hands4junk3000rpk333236LisaSimpsonOHmystery2minissa762dubhe1313ghallmark814cinthiafer260txrabbit3737fastshadow2simpsonarecallumcmor23 17 votes

Replies

• fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    taco
    im here for any poll!
    taco is my best, i mean a taco or dealing with EA? ;) :D
    seriously though, the issues i’ve had gets fixed eventually and have learened to relax and see what happens :)
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • johncolombo
    yes
    im here for any poll!

Answers HQ does on occasion have taco Tuesdays o:)
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    taco
    im here for any poll!

Answers HQ does on occasion have taco Tuesdays o:)
    got one across the street, worst bathroom in the midwest :D, especially on Tuesday :#

Post edited by fastshadow2 on
  • yes
    I replied when the request for info and link was posted here. It's the only time I've used EA Answers.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    taco
    i was thinking of a poll, which did JC watch first?
    A) Simpsons
    B) Dr. Who
    i tried to get rid of the cool emoji but it’s stuck :/
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    taco
    A) Simpsons
    B: Dr. Who
    i’m guessing the doctor :) it was a tough choice and had to chose also
    Post edited by fastshadow2 on
  • taco
    I used to a fair bit, but life has changed for me this past year, in a good way though - new career I love. Not as active on the forums and maintaining the game for the most part.
  • johncolombo
    yes
    A) Simpsons
    B) Dr. Who

Simpson’s
    😬
    If you all have ideas for a poll, pm me and I can create it for you depending on poll question.
  • johncolombo
    yes
    nissa762 wrote: »
    I used to a fair bit, but life has changed for me this past year, in a good way though - new career I love. Not as active on the forums and maintaining the game for the most part.

Hi @nissa762
  • taco

Hi @nissa762

Hi :)
  • johncolombo
    yes
    ☠️

Hi @nissa762

😁
  • taco
    ooooo pulling out fancy emojis B)
  • yes
    I often try and help others on EA Answers HQ. A few months ago I was awarded Champion status by one of the Community Managers on the site.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • taco
    A) Simpsons
    B) Dr. Who

Simpson’s
    😬
    If you all have ideas for a poll, pm me and I can create it for you depending on poll question.
    :D i was kidding but was curious which you might choose, that was a tough decision :D

Muhsterino wrote: »
    I often try and help others on EA Answers HQ. A few months ago I was awarded Champion status by one of the Community Managers on the site.
    nice job on all the help you provide, thank you and congrats on the promotion! you certainly deserve it

• taco
    I really love tacos, it's my number 2 behind pizza.
  • taco
    I wouldn't say no... but I also wouldn't say yes. I've used it a couple times. If it is utilized here more then I would use it. But it is not normally a place I go to for support.
  • johncolombo
    yes
    simpsonare wrote: »
    I wouldn't say no... but I also wouldn't say yes. I've used it a couple times. If it is utilized here more then I would use it. But it is not normally a place I go to for support.

I'm not trying to recruit, just saying you know enough about the game to progress there @simpsonare ;)
    you could be helping if you like.
  • yes

I'm not trying to recruit, just saying you know enough about the game to progress there @simpsonare ;)
    Anyone can help on this forum or on EA Answers, both sites are for players helping other players, especially after I recently saw KB’s profile:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/profile/discussions/KrustyBrand
    :(
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • johncolombo
    yes
    Muhsterino wrote: »

Anyone can help on this forum or on EA Answers, both sites are for players helping other players, especially after I recently saw KB’s profile:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/profile/discussions/KrustyBrand
    :(

yeah he sent me a message. He needs time away. I was sad too. :(
  • taco
    @johncolombo @Muhsterino
    The Simpsons game wouldn't be the same without its gaming community. Sure... Life events can have people at others necks at times. But the bigger picture is that most of us love the Simpsons and enjoy playing together as a community with the Simpsons town builder. I love the community and look forward to new stories and events in which we all as one can share together. And the future is continually evolving. I look forward to how much more the game can become and what events may come! #Pride #Odin #Doh