EA Forums - Banner

Whats missing from the update?

I’ll tell you, the Nightmare Pile Up fix! So all the Kids can go trick or treating.

Replies

• only one kid can task with Nightmare Pile, it’s the Zombie Garbage that sends multiple characters
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • only one kid can task with Nightmare Pile, it’s the Zombie Garbage that sends multiple characters

Correct. So, many people have asked and hoped for a similar upgrade to the Nightmare Pile. Me included.

Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • What is Nightmare Pile? Please be nice about it...😕
  • The Nightmare Pile is a decoration that you can use to send the kids trick or treating in costume. They can only go one at a time.
    https://tstotopix.me/2015/04/24/the-kids-are-all-fight-tie-in-premium-walkthrough-night-night-nightmare/
  • Awww...I guess I don't have that 😢
    Thank you!
  • bluntcard wrote: »
    only one kid can task with Nightmare Pile, it’s the Zombie Garbage that sends multiple characters

Correct. So, many people have asked and hoped for a similar upgrade to the Nightmare Pile. Me included.

yeah, was hoping this THOH would release the other kids to trick-or-treat at the same time
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • For me what's missing from the event is the spooky dark screen overlay, it's a bit too bright for Halloween! But other than that everything is fine. For me though it still does not beat the 2014 Halloween Event (whish was my faviorite all time TSTO event), can't believe it has been 4 years since then, feels like only yesterday, time sure does go quick.
  • I wish they would’ve had these guys & these skins. But hopefully they’ll come next year.

Blue Demon
    640px-Blue_demon.png

Monkey Paw Vendor with Morroccan Street Stand & Monkey Paw decoration
    20140322174703%21Monkey_paw_seller.png
    monkey_paw.png

Gypsy Fortune Teller
    Gypsy.png

Billy the Kid with Zombie Horse
    Billy_the_Kid.png

The Devil with Hell Hole
    Devil_(7F10).PNG

William Shakespeare with Zombie William Shakespeare skin combo
    latest?cb=20120304230923
    William_Shakespeare_Zombie.png

Golem of Prague
    Golem.png

Gremlin (NPC)
    632?cb=20140802021217

Patty & Selma Witch skins
    mg8utrdxowz2.jpeg

Nightmare Willie
    latest?cb=20130425140742

Also King Snorky needs to be changed into a playable character with 5 tasks. 2 visual ones & 3 indoor ones

Shadow Knight should also be converted from a skin to a separate character.
  • techguy010 wrote: »
    For me what's missing from the event is the spooky dark screen overlay, it's a bit too bright for Halloween! But other than that everything is fine. For me though it still does not beat the 2014 Halloween Event (whish was my faviorite all time TSTO event), can't believe it has been 4 years since then, feels like only yesterday, time sure does go quick.

Personally, I'm glad the dark fog overlay is missing!!! I already feel I can't zoom out enough, I don't need my field of view reduced even more.