EA Forums - Banner

Did we get a free boardwalk tile in the new update?

I think you had one in storage I just checked mine and i have one also but I had it there already haha sorry .. BUT maybe they fixed how long it will take to get them?? maybe

Replies

• beeblebrox900
    1314 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I didnt get a tile so my guess is you had it stored.

Who is gonna be first to try tapping a floating tile then????
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    jaytay777 wrote:
    Or did I just have an extra in storage. Hmmm. Lost more than one to friend-ly taps so hardly a fair trade-off. I see the streetlights are back. Anything else? I assume they fixed the friend-tile issue but I'm afraid to try it out.

HA!

I thought I was seeing things!

Went into my town and there were 5 tiles in my storage. One that I'd just collected and then 4 extra. I lost 4 from not-so-friendly taps. They have no way of knowing how many we've each lost but I found it odd that suddenly I had the missing tiles in my inventory.
  • jaytay777
    190 posts
    edited June 2013
    Sorry to falsely raise hopes there. First one to try can be someone with two SFs.
  • fuzznugget77
    1033 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    I didnt get a tile so my guess is you had it stored.

Who is gonna be first to try tapping a floating tile then????

I am presuming they have just taken the option away. What would be the point in keeping it. What could it actually do?
  • fuzznugget77
    1033 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    jaytay777 wrote:
    Or did I just have an extra in storage. Hmmm. Lost more than one to friend-ly taps so hardly a fair trade-off. I see the streetlights are back. Anything else? I assume they fixed the friend-tile issue but I'm afraid to try it out.

HA!

I thought I was seeing things!

Went into my town and there were 5 tiles in my storage. One that I'd just collected and then 4 extra. I lost 4 from not-so-friendly taps. They have no way of knowing how many we've each lost but I found it odd that suddenly I had the missing tiles in my inventory.

Maybe you get back the same amount that were taken :D
  • jaytay777
    190 posts
    edited June 2013
    Really Lissarv? You mean I don't have early onset Alzheimer's?
  • jaytay777
    190 posts
    edited June 2013
    Fuzznugget: like all the other friendly taps it saves time by starting the new cycle earlier than if it started when you get around tapping it.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    jaytay777 wrote:
    Really Lissarv? You mean I don't have early onset Alzheimer's?

I haven't logged into my town all day because I've been out of the house. I thought I had stored some by accident or was seeing things. But now I wonder, after reading your post. I know I didn't store any. I signed in and grabbed my floating tile (thanks neighbors for not clicking it) and then was about to place it when I noticed there were 5 total in my inventory.

Maybe I'm also suffering from early onset Alzheimer's.

I've got three towns but none of them will be ready to click on anytime soon. Two are on 2 day builds and one is only level 11. So I can't test it.
  • fuzznugget77
    1033 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    jaytay777 wrote:
    Fuzznugget: like all the other friendly taps it saves time by starting the new cycle earlier than if it started when you get around tapping it.

Agreed but how would that work with an item you have to pay for? It doesn't work on channel 6 very well
  • jaytay777
    190 posts
    edited June 2013
    Gosh your right fuzz, iIt served no good purpose. It's just a major fail. Oh well. Patience is a virtue.
  • fuzznugget77
    1033 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Maybe they have come up with something that works, would be nice if it kicked the next one off free of charge :mrgreen:
  • PandorasFury1
    2 posts
    edited January 2014
    Maybe they have come up with something that works, would be nice if it kicked the next one off free of charge :mrgreen:

LOL free of charge.. Riiiight.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.