EA Forums - Banner

Do you still have all your SH buildings out?

I’ve always hated them and they don’t fit my town at all. I have all the buildings just crammed into a far corner of my town.

Are the multipliers worth it? I’m at 1600% anyway so might just store them

Replies

• I recently put them out for the little extra boost and i'm at 1450% and I hate them so much.
    TOUK is the best also have you considered Nuking
  • I had them out trying to get Paris but I stored them again. Will live to fight another day. I just want to get Paris. Any tips I can use to get my real estate up quicker? Donuts isnt a issue.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    i have a few out for decos only in both of my towns but not for % boost
    this looks like a hotel complex next to my zoo and I&S and KL areas in one town
    3-E656-DDE-EE67-4430-97-C6-B7-A916-DADFDF.png
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish

• Condo 1%
    private Island (Levels 2-5) 1%
    Business Center 2%
    Valet Parking 3%
    Classic Mansion 4%
    Modern Mansion 5%

Can anyone confirm this as accurate? Seems very low to have to worry about if so!
  • I stored all of mine. Yuk. Ugly buildings.
    My bonus percentage is high enough without them. :#
    Be a part of another EA endorsed TSTO fan site at www.tapped-out.co.uk :)
  • johncolombo
    11276 posts Senior Moderator
    I have mine all out (I think) for the multiplier even though mine is high enough I probably could store them but I think I'd go mad multiplier's in storage. Maybe I'll store them next year.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • I have the 3% to 5% buildings out. Will store them once land is really insufficient

• Condo 1%
    Business Center 2%
    Valet Parking 3%
    Classic Mansion 4%
    Modern Mansion 5%

Can anyone confirm this as accurate? Seems very low to have to worry about if so!
    Yes, but 153% to a new player makes a lot of difference.
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/81718/sh-tables/p1
    I keep the two sets of mansions out, I dislike the size of the rest.
    Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS
  • I made the mistake of storing the brown mansions. And when I put them back out they reverted to level 1. I had to level up all over again! And now I have even more extra brown mansion pieces in storage :( So I decided to keep them out. I've placed the buildings randomly around my Springfield, helps it look not as bulky.
  • Muhsterino wrote: »

Condo 1%
    Business Center 2%
    Valet Parking 3%
    Classic Mansion 4%
    Modern Mansion 5%

Yes, but 153% to a new player makes a lot of difference.
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/81718/sh-tables/p1
    I keep the two sets of mansions out, I dislike the size of the rest.

Oh that’s agree that’s a Ton for a new player, but for me I think I’ll stash the lower ones. I figure 10 more jet bikes that I can hide will cover the loss
  • Yes, the detestable San Jose / Palm Springs of the north is still a thing.
  • cvax7
    249 posts Member
    Buildings doesn't have to be fully upgraded for the percentage... Am I right?
  • I have all mine stashed at the far right bottom of my land in the last few rows of token tiles. Out of sight, out of mind (while still reaping the benefits). Once I build my town out that far I'll start replacing them with other multiplier items that don't require hiding.
  • The new group storage feature makes it really easy to plop them out when it's time to make the donuts then throw them right back into the box.
  • I have some but most are stored along with the decorations I got. Personally, I don't think they are ugly but they take out too much space

I'm still need to upgrade some, thought. Since I got the Refuge, I stopped paying attention to SH. I might come back to it for bonus %
  • JJR2112 wrote: »
    The new group storage feature makes it really easy to plop them out when it's time to make the donuts then throw them right back into the box.

Nice hack 😀
  • I wish we could sell SH items. Even if we only got cash for them, it'd get them out of my inventory. There's really no reason gameplay wise not to. It's just that EA couldn't be bothered to do the programming.
  • I put them in that silly out of the way square of land that EA unlocked during the Zoo event. They were mashed into part of SH but now that I've taken them out, I can continue decorating with mansions and other luxury buildings.
  • It doesn't help that there's so few options to bump your Billon goal that the place ends up looking really ugly if you leave them out.

It's not like it would make things 'too easy' to have more options, since you'd still have to earn the Heights currency and the easiest way is still with buildings. It's just that the game didn't make more Heights items.