EA Forums - Banner

Anyone hoarding shovels?

12346Next

Replies

• I’m 40k shy of womenhet thanks to pick axes. Will the pick axes carry outside the event?
  • At start of Act 3 I had just shy of 1600 axes... only a couple days into the act and already 260k+ wraps, only 57k from Womenhet. So happy this event is going well :-)

Do you have the kids writing novels or whatever? I only had about 1000 axes and got Womenhet a little earlier tonight, thanks to all the kids.
  • At start of Act 3 I had just shy of 1600 axes... only a couple days into the act and already 260k+ wraps, only 57k from Womenhet. So happy this event is going well :-)

Do you have the kids writing novels or whatever? I only had about 1000 axes and got Womenhet a little earlier tonight, thanks to all the kids.

Sadly, that play pattern didn't come to mind until just after I finished off the quest line. Realized the error, and quit kicking myself for it a while ago.

(However, I'll put it this way... I did come out "a little" ahead long-term from the event quest glitch in Act 2 where no one want to leave the brown house... herm... so nice to have building space :-D )
    When there was The [Broken] Wheel. The horror... The Horror!
  • Was so close to finishing but hit a cold streak of 8s, 9s, and 10s on the digs. Down to my last 7 axes with less than 700 to go, gambled them all and lost. :D
  • Managed to clear Act 3 today so now on the Bonut run!