EA Forums - Banner

Sideshow Bob

The sideshow Bob you see in a neighbors town is your Sideshow Bob. So feel free to tap him. Or if you're like me, don't ever tap him and he'll become a permanent part of your town. He's been wandering my town 24/7 for a month, except for when he teleports :)

Replies

• vixoovee
    380 posts
    edited June 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:
    The sideshow Bob you see in a neighbors town is your Sideshow Bob. So feel free to tap him. Or if you're like me, don't ever tap him and he'll become a permanent part of your town. He's been wandering my town 24/7 for a month, except for when he teleports :)

Thanks for your reply. Ok, i'll tap him mercilessly then ! :twisted: :lol:
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:

We should get some rake decorations, so we can trap him permanenly...

tumblr_ljke4pqXzz1qzydh2o1_500.gif
  • Jay_Kay_4747
    2866 posts
    edited June 2013
    chrisp530 wrote:

If he has the power to teleport you think it would be easier for him to catch Bart :lol:

Also love it when he moonwalks diagonally!
  • chrisp530
    2611 posts
    edited June 2013
    mwdalton wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:

We should get some rake decorations, so we can trap him permanenly...

tumblr_ljke4pqXzz1qzydh2o1_500.gif

+1. Lol. Great idea! If they ever make him a character, that has to be a task.

And Jay, he cracks me up when I see him moonwalk and hand stand over the water on his way to the boardwalk.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!