EA Forums - Banner

Ghost pirate ship

So the ship doesn't come with Blackbeard?

Replies

• TheJuiceLoosener
    2353 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    hatchet669 wrote: »
    So the ship doesn't come with Blackbeard?

No. Blackbeard hasn't returned since he was initially offered (with the ship it you didn't have it) during TTT. If that deal is ever offered again I'll get it.
  • I'll definately get him when he is offered again.
    Do not add me as a friend in the game anymore as I rarely visit my friends' towns. Not adding anymore too
  • Yea i have a feeling i just screwed myself by buying the ship. I fear i will be stuck in the bundle not unbundled problem now. I screwed up... :(
  • I've never not been able to buy a skin or character because I already had a building or something offered in a bundle.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • hatchet669 wrote: »
    Yea i have a feeling i just screwed myself by buying the ship. I fear i will be stuck in the bundle not unbundled problem now. I screwed up... :(

They offered Blackbeard separately for 100 donuts if you already owned the ship during TTT so I don't think you'd have the same issue people are having with the pet cemetery.
  • Hmmm, I'm going to hold out on buying this.

Maybe the bundle will return for Black Friday...
    Trying to control the horizontal & the vertical. Do not adjust your TV.
  • Yea I'm holding out just incase they bring it back with blackbeard.
  • Yea I'm holding out just incase they bring it back with blackbeard.

Same. Even with the rebate, it's a terrible price for just a ship. With the character it's still not a good deal but it's acceptable.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    where did my post go? ;)
    the ship has 5%
    surprised this hadn’t been brought up before, got it for my 2nd town a couple days ago when offered
    fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • ArmpitAttack
    2353 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    The ship seemed like a big deal when only Other People had it. Then i got it. It's not as awesome after that. If it's your time to get everything finally, then yeah it's atmospheric and keeps the captain off the streets.
  • fastshadow2
    5466 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    The ship seemed like a big deal when only Other People had it. Then i got it. It's not as awesome after that.
    its greatlooking but always been hard to place for me and fit with other decos... been banished to the outlands of my ocean so far. looks good with the pirate items

fast2shadow2 in Crawl to the Finish
  • It has ghosts.
    Make Nightmare Pile like Zombie Sandwich. All kids trick or treat at once.
  • I bought it cause I can. Put it out in the ocean(you can put on a port tile)
  • lucienleon519
    1202 posts Member
    edited October 2018
    I bought it cause I can. Put it out in the ocean(you can put on a port tile)

Pretty much. I only recently got to the point where I have plenty of donuts and what I've found now is that I buy stuff just to keep things interesting.
  • If you purchase the Pirate Ship see if Sea Captain's "Swab the ghostly deck" task opens up. I acquired the two some time apart and that task has never unlocked for me. Seeing it in Sea Captain's list but always grayed out is frustrating since I would seem to have everything I need.
    That's a cold shot, baby. Yeah, that's a drag.
  • If you purchase the Pirate Ship see if Sea Captain's "Swab the ghostly deck" task opens up. I acquired the two some time apart and that task has never unlocked for me. Seeing it in Sea Captain's list but always grayed out is frustrating since I would seem to have everything I need.

I just checked and it’s the same for me. So I googled the task and an old forum post from 2017 came up with a thread on the issue. Seems it was a bug that was never fixed :(
  • I just checked and it’s the same for me. So I googled the task and an old forum post from 2017 came up with a thread on the issue. Seems it was a bug that was never fixed :( [/quote]

Curse that cursed ship! Oh well, thanks for the info. Maybe if there are enough of us being patiently impatient something will eventually get done.
    That's a cold shot, baby. Yeah, that's a drag.
  • I placed the ghost ship on a SP tile behind the shipwreck, so it looks as though the spirit of the boat is floating above the wreck...

2FE0ljv.png?1
  • I have had this issue listed since 30 June 2017 in the ‘Bugs and Issues’ list :(
    Muhsterino wrote: »
    Sea Captain unable to do the 6H task, even though the Ghost Ship is placed in town:
    Hft9YXtl.jpg

Answers HQ Hero HELP THREADS