EA Forums - Banner

Having to redo quests

It isnt part of the squidport process its just what the game does. It's just 'random' quests that the game sets.I dont see why its a problem.

If you are worried about people being free for story quest triggers dont send them on the random ones.

Replies

• SamCarterX206
    898 posts
    edited June 2013
    There are random tasks that will repeat often. These are the single part tasks (no part 1, 2, etc.) that are not part of any quest line. Moe's stalking is one of them- you'll also get tasks to send various people to the kwik-e mart, growing various crops, and various other single tasks.

These random tasks have been around since the beginning I think. You can ignore them if you wish, they'll just hang out in your taskbook.
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    Well at least grandpa is not telling stories constantly anymore. But he still seems to do it often enough. If there is ever an :!: above Grandpa it is usually to make him tell stories.
  • InspctHerGajet
    257 posts Member
    edited June 2013
    If you see someone who you guess is an "old task" just log out and back in without clicking on them. It will go away. If you tap them it will sit in your task bar until you complete it.

If you ignore, log out and in, and you come back and the same speech bubble on the same character is still there; is a story related task.
  • agentkhoff28
    73 posts
    edited June 2013
    Thank you everyone for the feedback. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't stuck in a loop or something crazy like that.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.